Get the ultimate companion for Alcoholics Anonymous with over 350 hours of audio content including AA speaker tapes, recovery literature, 12 step workshops and much more. Listen to the entire Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous or try one of our speaker workshops and learn the keys to the 12 steps of AA. Learn to live sober, one day at a time. If you can't get to a meeting, or whenever you need to connect with the program of Alcoholics Anonymous, just take out this app and listen to powerful recovery content.
This app is free to download and includes over 30 hours of free audio programs, but you must subscribe or unlock to get all content (in-app purchase fees apply).
Audiojoy includes much more than just a few AA speakers and literature. You will find plenty of audio content for staying sober, getting clean and living a drug and alcohol free life. With over 500 AA, NA and Al-Anon speaker tapes, Big Book and Basic Text stories of recovery, daily reflections, living clean and sober. If you like what you hear you can unlock and download hundreds of hours of additional solution focused content from popular 12 step programs that will help you stop drinking, get relief from drugs and addiction, find the love you love and enjoy not drinking or using one day at a time.
This app is a great resource you can use anywhere and anytime. It?s like an AA meeting in your pocket. Listen on the go, whether you are online or offline. You can build a playlist of your favorite AA speakers from around the world; workshops, audiobooks and more from Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, and Al-Anon too.
This app is packed full of amazing features to help you stay clean and sober and addiction free:
+ Daily featured audio content
+ Search and explore all content
+ Add to a favorites list
+ Listen while offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Read along with the text version
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
Learn how to stop drinking. Learn how to stop taking drugs. Learn how to deal with people. Learn how to be confident and helpful to others. Get help to quit the struggle of addiction and dependance on alcohol and drugs. Learn how to live sober. Learn how recovering addicts stay clean.
This app includes hundreds of hours of amazing content for becoming sober, staying clean, free from drugs and alcohol and living the life you've wanted.
+ The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
+ AA 12 Steps & 12 Traditions
+ Daily Reflections & Readings from the Big Book
+ How to Living Sober
+ AA Meeting Speakers
+ Narcotics Anonymous Speaker Tapes
+ Al-Anon Speakers and Stories
+ Stories from Bill Wilson
+ 12 Step Workshops for Addiction, Alcoholism and Al-Anon
+ Personal Stories of Recovery for Alcoholics Anonymous
+ Sober Meditations and Prayers
+ Guided Meditations for Mindfulness and Relaxation
+ Looping Sleep Sounds and Meditation Music
+ Inspirational Speakers and Motivational Stories
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - contact us with any issues and we'll resolve them or refund your money.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions as well a one-time unlock fee via in-app purchase. Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
This has helped me so much with my recovery! Joe & Charlie’s Big Book study helped me understand the book and program much better. All the stories and other workshops have enlightened me as well. Take your recovery to the next level!
This is really good. I have a lot of these, for lack of better words, Audio Joy or AA companion series. Where a lot are duplicates this is all original compared to others. And the speakers are great
This is such a great app, it’s got everything you need in one place
- Jeff Solomon
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- AA Companion - Unlock All Content $12.99
- AA Companion - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- AA Companion - Unlock Content Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.