Exero VET is our virtual reality Flagship project. We wanted to find a practical use for Virtual Reality
Technology, and it came from a genuine need from Veterinary Medicine students. Existing materials,
while extremely educational, all lacked the same thing. Perspective. More precisely, the perspective
of a surgeon.
Typically, when watching a surgery live or recorded students would watch it from the wrong
perspective. (ie. The opposite side of the table, an overview etc.) Useful as that is, it doesn’t give the
student a feel for what it’s like to be in the surgeon’s shoes. Seeing exactly what they see.
Exero Vet delivers just that and more. Not only can students, and practitioners, obtain that coveted
completely immersive perspective via virtual reality, they are also provided with a high definition up
close view of the surgical area AS the doctor works.
Now think beyond school. Imagine yourself at a practice and a case comes in requiring surgery. You
haven’t seen, nor done, a surgery like this since vet school. With Exero Vet at your fingertips, you are
able to instantly brush up on and reference what you learned in school.
One subscription allows access to:
● The Virtual Reality Database
● Closeups of All of Our Surgeries
● All Surgeries Added to the Database During Your Subscription
What we have now was born out of a collaborative effort with Veterinary Medicine Professors,
current students, and practitioners to offer the most useful product and to help provide the best care
in their field. We are extremely pleased and excited to present Exero Vet, and will continue to work to
make it everything you may need.
Exero Vet is available with a $64.99 yearly and $15.99 monthly subscription recurring, that allows access the ability to view all videos in the database within the mobile application when available.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchases.
Terms and Conditions:
Fixed issues with app recognizing subscriptions when accessing videos
- Pyxis, L.L.C.
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pyxis, L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Pyxis Subscription $15.99
- Pyxis Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.