By Level Ex, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and perform surgical procedures on virtual patients with our newest professional video game, Gastro Ex.
Our fully-responsive patient anatomy allows you to perform hyper-realistic GI procedures: remove polyps using snares and forceps, treat AVMs and bleeds using APC, perform biopsies, administer injections, and much more.
In Gastro Ex, you can:
- Get scored in real time for accuracy, speed, damage, device competency, and diagnosis skills while performing endoscopic procedures in the app.
- Earn the highest score and invite colleagues to play our realistic patient cases: Atypical Angioectasias, Surprising Sigmoidoscopy, Polyp Hunt, Lurking Lesion, and more.
- Explore the medical cases that impact millions of adults every year through cutting-edge video game visual effects.
- Earn CME credit while playing this first-of-its-kind professional video game for practicing gastroenterologists (starting in Unit 3).
More about Gastro Ex:
Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like endoscopic procedures in the GI tract. Each case is vetted by top gastroenterologists and medical experts with clinical simulation training experience from top hospitals.
Gastro Ex simulates GI tract procedures that millions of adults will have in their lifetime. According to the CDC, adults 50 years and older should get screened for colorectal cancer, given the increased risk in this age group. More than 90% of colorectal cancer cases occur in people aged 50 or older, yet only 50 percent of adults who should have colonoscopies comply with recommended guidelines. The simulations in Gastro Ex makes many of these screening procedures, polyp removals, biopsies, and more readily accessible at your fingertips for advanced training.
Find out more at www.gastro-ex.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Gastro Ex has three new GI cases featuring patients diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), plus minor enhancements to improve your app experience:
- PLAY NEW CASES: Explore our newest ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease cases; read through the case history and perform an ultra-realistic virtual colonoscopy; rate the severity of disease, determine the patient risk prognosis, and select treatment plans based on the latest guidelines.
- IMPROVED APP ACCESS: Gastro Ex will remember your password to allow for easy access to our GI cases.
Please share your feedback at email@example.com and review us in the App Store. For more information, visit us at www.gastro-ex.com.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 243 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Level Ex, Inc.
- © Level Ex, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).