Explore diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and perform surgical procedures on virtual patients with our newest video game for medical professionals, Gastro Ex.
Our fully-responsive patient anatomy allows you to perform hyper-realistic GI procedures: remove polyps using snares and forceps, treat AVMs and bleeds using APC, perform biopsies, administer injections, and much more.
In Gastro Ex, you can:
- Get scored in real time for accuracy, speed, damage, device competency, and diagnosis skills while performing endoscopic procedures in the app.
- Earn CME credits while playing this first-of-its-kind professional video game for practicing gastroenterologists.
- Earn the highest score and invite colleagues to play our realistic patient cases: Atypical Angioectasias, Surprising Sigmoidoscopy, Polyp Hunt, Lurking Lesion, and more.
- Explore the medical cases that impact millions of adults every year through cutting-edge video game visual effects.
More about Gastro Ex:
Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like endoscopic procedures in the GI tract. Each case is vetted by top gastroenterologists and medical experts with clinical simulation training experience from top hospitals.
Gastro Ex simulates GI tract procedures that millions of adults will have in their lifetime. According to the CDC, adults 50 years and older should get screened for colorectal cancer given the increased risk in this age group. More than 90% of colorectal cancer cases occur in people aged 50 or older, yet only 50% of adults who should have colonoscopies comply with recommended guidelines. The simulations in Gastro Ex make many of these screening procedures, polyp removals, biopsies, and more readily accessible at your fingertips for advanced training.
Find out more at www.gastro-ex.com.
Need CME credit for 2018? Update Gastro Ex to play our latest event and meet your end-of-year CME requirements with our 2 newest cases, Abdominal Anguish: Part 2 and Radical Radiation: Part 2.
More updates coming soon! Share your feedback at email@example.com, and don't forget to review us in the App Store too. For more information, visit us at www.gastro-ex.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for learning and teaching
I’m a pathophysiology professor and I’m impressed! I will use it for tutoring sessions and recommend it to my students.
I’m able to play and I’m a kid
Look I’m eight years old and I’m able to complete a doctors surgery tomorrow and until I finish this game
This ish fun af I wish there weren’t trivia I just wanna poke things and look in the booty hole
- Level Ex, Inc.
- 166.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Level Ex, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.