The Pluckers Club app is now available on the iTunes App Store!
Join the over 150,000 Pluckers fans who have already joined the Pluckers Club. Since its inception the Pluckers Club has only been available with a membership card but that has now changed. It is no longer necessary to carry your Pluckers Club membership card in your wallet. You can earn your rewards and receive all of the benefits of being a member right on your phone.
Here are some highlights of the Pluckers Club:
Earn rewards for dining at Pluckers:
• Every dollar you spend on food or non-alcoholic beverages earns you one point. After 100 points, you receive a $10 credit towards a future purchase.
• After paying for your meal at Pluckers, you can scan your receipt to earn your rewards.
Free food every time you visit:
• We rotate food specials every two weeks to Pluckers Club members only.
• With the purchase of two entrees, Pluckers Club members will receive a free food special on each visit.
Challenges to earn points
• The Pluckers Club app provides you the opportunity to earn more points by completing challenges.
• After completing a challenge, you will earn a unique badge so you share your accomplishment with your friends on social media.
Free meal on your birthday
• Members receive a free meal (up to a $15 value) every year within 7 days of his or her birthday.
Free birthday meal for your significant other
• Your significant other receives a free meal on his or her birthday (up to a $15 value on the actual birthdate only).
Free birthday meal for your children
• Each member can designate up to three children to also receive free meals on their birthdays (up to a $15 value on the actual birthdate only).
• Now ordering online is even easier with the Pluckers Club app.
Invitation to Pluckers events
• Members are always invited to have a free meal before we open all of our new restaurants.
News and Events
• Always be in the know with what is happening at Pluckers.
Still not convinced? You can always opt to join the Pluckers Club Lite where you’ll earn 1 point for every $4 you spend, quarterly food specials, and free desserts on your birthday, your significant other’s birthday and your kids’ birthdays.
We made a few tweaks to make the app easier to use.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs work
First let me say I have been a pluckers club member for probably 10 years now. I like the idea of the app as opposed to the card however it needs some work. First, there needs to be an option to stay signed in or at least use Face ID/ fingerprint to log in quicker. Having to login multiple times during a meal is annoying. Second the number of times I have to take out my phone and deal with the app to use the membership is ridiculous. Once when I check in, again to redeem the pluckers club special, again to use points then finally I have to scan it to get the points, but not until I leave the restaurant when my check has been closed out leaving it very likely to be forgotten. The app is also not very intuitive (and I’m a 20 something). It’s not clear what can be clicked on. Oh and it’s a huge paper waste in the number of things that get printed. Great concept and a good first version but the app and process definitely need refinement.
Work In Progress
The app is decently well designed and with a little help from servers it works well, but there are still some kinks to work through. Redeeming works well, though redeeming points alone is not intuitive. Can live with that compared to these two issues:
The biggest issue is we had a table of 10 today with 5 PC members and all of us cashed in free app special. They were all added to one bill and then tax was applied BEFORE the discounts so my friend with 12 dollar meal had 4 dollars of tax on his bill!! Not good! Unfortunately he noticed after we left. But it shouldn't happen to begin with and that needs to be resolved within the restaurants.
The other major point is that the scanning of receipts system was met with overall negative feelings by the whole party. The club cards were so easy to use by comparison and while we acknowledge that the app will be easy to use for redeeming apps etc. with a little experience, we are not happy with the added work of each member needing to scan receipts to distribute points earned among us properly. It is unfair that now suddenly customers need to take such a step just to get proper point credit for their own purchase.
Hopefully with a few minor improvements I can rate this 5 stars in the future, still love Pluckers!
Good app. Still needs work.
The app is great as I don’t have to fumble through my wallet to find my PC membership card plus it easily displays my points at the top so I can keep track. The downside is the scanning to get the points loaded. I would pay my tab but then when I get home and scan the receipt, it says the tab needs to be paid first to which it has so I have to wait to scan it and if I don't scan it by 4am the next morning, I lose out. I’ll give the app 5 stars once the earning points issue as been fixed but until then, it’s gonna stay at 4.
- White Shoes Marketing LLC
- 198.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Pluckers Wing Bar
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.