Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get 1500 GEMS and a HYPER CHEST in the exclusive loyalty pack (4x better value!). Available for a limited time only!
As Dungeon, Inc.’s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious to consider - if it works! Build your dungeon deeper, expand into new environments, and recruit mischievous monsters; the more you tap, the bigger the dungeon, and the more gold you make!
Collect monsters to help defend your dungeon from pesky Tax Knights and rival managers - then send your monsters off to sabotage others! When the insurance value of your dungeon is high enough, trigger an ‘accident’ to cash in on your value and start again. What are YOU willing to do to become Manager of the Week?
- Collect and level up quirky monsters to fill your dungeon - from ogres and slime monsters, to wizards, dragons, and much more!
- Unlock and upgrade legendary relics to customize your playing experience
- Expand your dungeon to a number of vibrant rooms and environments, including a Golden Geese Hatchery and Rapunzel’s Hair Salon!
- Compete in multiplayer ‘Corporate Ladder’ events - raid others and defend your dungeon from attack
- Spin the Wheel of Motivation for exclusive bonuses!
- Fun new soundtrack from the composers of Doomsday Clicker
Dungeon, Inc. is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #DungeonInc
What's New in Version 1.2.2
● Performance Improvements and bug fixes
Could be better
The audit system is really annoying. Like enough that it almost ruins the app. If your characters aren't strong, then not being at the top of the screen when an audit happens can be near-automatic failure, because the auditors strength is not proportional to the strength of the location or success streak. The fact that you have to be at the top on the right location, or be paying attention to when it flashes "Go to Audit" is a hindrance; it should be a pop-up. In addition, if you set your phone down but forget to exit the app or pull up the control center, you'll miss the audit, which is made worse by how frequently they occur. Tap damage should be an upgrade that can be done without relying on room upgrades, and outdoor damage should be upgradable.
Amazing art! This is the best part. Otherwise, the pace is slow and repetitive compared to other idle clickers. Many bugs around the ads and bonuses. I think several of the rewards you get from watching ads don't do anything.
Perhaps the would be better if I spent a lot of money on the gems and upgrades.
Fresh and addictive
I would've thought I would've been bored with a tap game, but this game has a few elements that really make it fun and interesting
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 242 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Loyalty Pack$9.99
- Corporate Starter Pack$1.99
- Small Pack (Discount)$0.99
- Big Pack (Discount)$4.99
- Huge Pack (Discount)$9.99
- Big Pack$9.99
- Super Pack (Discount)$19.99
- Huge Pack$19.99
- Small Pack$4.99
- Super Pack$49.99