By Trellist, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MotorCrush (patent pending) is the app for the modern performance car enthusiast. Build out your in-app garage by adding your cars and customizations in a few simple taps. Scan for other drivers in your area LIVE to see what’s under their hood and where they did their modifications. Locate or start car meetups via GPS positioning. Or connect with drivers around the world that share your passion for car brands and mods.
By joining the MotorCrush community, you’ll get an insider view of trending mods, enhancements, restorations and tuning – all the car content you love, sourced from real drivers (not editors).
Use MotorCrush to:
• Add cars to your in-app garage
• Check-in via GPS to let users know you’re on the road
• Message other car owners or car groups
• Add detailed mods and customizations for others to see
• Scan for, join or start live performance car meetups
• Offer your high-performance parts for sale
• Be a part of our culture and provide valuable feedback
What's New in Version 1.3.10
- App login has been improved!
- Preparations are being made for the launch of our new club feature. Enthusiasts will be able to manage and join clubs, post and attend events hosted by clubs across the map as well as receive notifications whenever club activity is planned.
- MotorCrush is scaling up! Our user base is growing so we are scaling up to be able to support the weight of our community!
- You will notice a huge increase in app speed as you navigate between pages!
Good Concept, Needs work
Been looking for a new app like this for enthusiasts to link up. I like it , but it has some bugs. Messages don't always show up even though I get a notification on my lock screen. The transitions between pages are glitchy. The interface to me looks dated, it could be cleaner. It would also be cool if we could include status updates w/ photos about our car or an event we're at. Hopefully this app sticks around & the developer really gives it the attention it needs to thrive, we don't need a repeat of what happened to Car Fiend.
Great idea but still need some work
It is something that car guys need. Very nice idea. But there are a lot of things are missing. Fix them bugs please! Hope it will become flawless app!
Cool ideas, poor functionality
Glitches and checks me in three times, starts a group of just me, and won't let me cancel or check out. No way to view parts for sale, or even a way to contact any developers.