Design, build and rule the most extraordinary city ever in Citytopia, the new city tycoon building game from the makers of Rollercoaster Tycoon Touch!
• Build the most AMAZING city ever, one building at a time. Discover and place many types of buildings, ranging from residential to industrial, commercial, and beautiful parks. Each building added develops your skyline, attracts more citizens and helps grow your economy.
• A HUGE playground: unlock progressively all the neighborhoods, buy more real estate, and expand your city from a tiny town into an impressive megalopolis. Once your city is fully developed, you’ll be able to continue your journey in new cities, each coming with its own dedicated set of buildings.
• Take on CHALLENGING missions and contracts: understand the needs from your citizens and connect factories to stores and stores to homes. Produce and sell a wide variety of goods to satisfy the population. Check the metrics indicating how CLEAN your city is and make sure to always keep your citizens HAPPY. Master the sim and get rewarded with coins and experience, allowing you to level up and GROW your city further.
• Cards: expand a WIDE COLLECTION of cards: open free packs every day to find new buildings, decorations, vehicles and more. Place cards to grow your city or consume them to craft upgraded versions of existing infrastructures. Discover rare and epic cards with outstanding stats, like towering skyscrapers or zero-emission vehicles.
This app is FREE and offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos
Follow the latest news about Citytopia on Facebook!
• Addition of a button to disconnect from Facebook (in settings).
• Fixed a bug where leaving the game would cancel vehicle upgrades in progress.
• Fixed a bug preventing from placing a level 5 casino attraction.
• Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is fun but it does need improvements
My review was 4 stars but I just changed it to 3, generously. I opened up the game this morning and it completely reset. I signed in to Facebook with it before so I could make sure it would save my place and it acted like I never did. I did the tutorial all over again. There is no option that I see to restore purchases or anything. I’m out the money I put in to the packs I bought. Very disappointing.
- - - - - -
I enjoy this game a lot, but some things need to be changed. Once you add workers to a factory, they should stay there and only need to add more once you upgrade the factory to need more workers. I have 600+ people in my town but it says I can run my factory that only needs 8? That’s crazy. Also needs an “auto” feature to make the factories and stores run themselves. Maybe add a feature to make the people go to the store on their own for a few hours at a time and the rest of the time you do it. Something like that. These little tweaks will really help the game play and keep users playing longer. Also maybe take the limit of how many houses you can build based on the cards you get. Should just be based on the money you have. Once you unlock the houses, stores, factories, etc you should be able to build as many as you like as long as you have the coins. :) Looking forward to updates soon!
I’ve been playing this now for a few days, and what I noticed was that you start off leveling up pretty quickly, if you start right. Don’t build a ton of factories that produce the same things, because you can’t change it once it’s locked in, unless you remove the factory and re-place it.
I seem to have reached a point where, for the last two days, I’m going into the game to collect coins, grab my free packs, maybe upgrade something and go onto do something else. This is problematic, because once I reach a repetitive state like this on a game, I tend to quit. If you’re sending resources out to stores, the workers already assigned to a factory should begin producing more until it reaches a set limit. When a transport has finished moving a resource, be it workers or product, that space should be freed up to move other things. If those things cannot be changed, perhaps make it so you can buy transports with coins, and use cards for upgrades.
That being said, I really do enjoy the game. The graphics are great and the gameplay itself is very enjoyable, and I really hope the devs are listening to the audience and make the improvements we are asking for.
Card system is frustrating
This game was very fun at first, I was having a lot of fun setting up my supply chains and building my neighborhood. However, in order to build things, you need cards and the specific cards you may need are way too hard to come by.
Have $1,000,000 and no cards for a new house? Too bad, you’re out of residents and can’t build any more houses. Come back 4 hours later, collect your gold, open a free card pack and... none of the 4 cards you got are for houses!!! Now you have $1.2 million and you still can’t even build a tiny shack to keep growing. One of the core issues is that you cannot buy card packs with gold, only premium currency. Not only that, but even if you spend the cash, there’s no guarantee you’ll even get the cards you need to break whatever bottleneck you’re currently in! So you just sit there flush with cash and no way to progress...
Letting us buy any card (even if it’s for an exorbitant amount of gold) would help break through these nonsense walls you can find yourself staring at if you get unlucky with cards. Or let me trade the 24 store cards I have for a single bungalow. If we could trade cards across categories for 2:1, it would be helpful.
- Atari, Interactive
- 608.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Atari Interactive, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner pack $3.99
- Pack of Coins 02 $1.99
- Pack of coins 05 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.