Explore Melbourne’s unique heritage while learning about important health promotion and public health initiatives from VicHealth and our partners across many different sectors and industries. In this app, there are 4 walking tours that range from 30 to 45 minutes each. They take in some of Melbourne’s famous landmarks such as Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Queen Victoria Market, the State Library and the Royal Botanic Gardens, while sharing with you some of the profound impacts that VicHealth and our partners’ work have made to improve Victorians’ health.
VicHealth acknowledges the traditional custodians of Melbourne and requests that you show respect for their culture and country.
Download one app to access all 4 tours.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
VicHealth, Health Promotion, Public Health, Melbourne, Walking Tours, Historical tours, Australia, Travel, Audio Tours, Health Programmes
- Performance improvements.
- Visual enhancements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (VicHealth)
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (VicHealth)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.