Danmaku Unlimited 3 - Bullet Hell Shooter
By Sunny Tam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DODGE. SHOOT. EXPLODE. REPEAT. The Ultimate Bullet Hell experience on mobile returns!
Take to the skies once more as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds! Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic Bullet Hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.
• Authentically crafted Japanese style Bullet Hell shoot'em up
• Complete Premium experience: Pay once for a perfect 1:1 console grade port with absolutely NO ads/iAP
• Innovative SPIRIT/GRAZE system with controls tuned perfectly for touchscreens
• 5 lovingly built stages packed with spellbinding bullet patterns and epic boss battles
• Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
• Rocking BGM by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
• Multiple levels of difficulty across two unique modes that caters to players of all skill ranges
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Added option for 4:3 aspect mode. This can be accessed in the options menu.
- Spirit bullets now have a different tint when they have been grazed.
As gorgeous as it is difficult, but nearly perfect
Probably the best looking iOS game I've ever seen. The amount of work and polish on display is simply inconceivable. Controls are good. I'd prefer a joystick, but you can't blame the devs for that
Extremely difficult. This is a game for people who want a serious challenge.
It's almost impossible to compare this to any game made or distributed in the US. This is on the level of something like DoDonPachi, a game too difficult for western audiences, but it's just the thing I want.
I still think Steredenn is the best iOS shooter, but I have 100s of hours on that game and I just downloaded this baby tonight, so my opinion might change.
This is definitely worth twice the asking price, but only if you want a legit bullet hell experience. Frankly, it's so beautiful that it's worth the price just for the visuals.
DU3 is a rare treat, approaching perfection.
I normally would never write a review on day one, but with a shooter, you know what you've got pretty quickly. I've played literally 100s of games like this, and this is a shining example of the genre, not to be missed
Has some flaws but good
Great game, beautiful graphics, addicting, and smooth. BUT there are some links that need to be worked out. The graze counter is the most evident. You can graze a cluster of 20 "bullets" and only get 4 points in your graze counter. Combine this with the break between phases but not freezing the graze meter, and getting a high number on graze is impossible.
Overall really fun game, super difficult but just what I was looking for. Please fix the graze counter
Good but not quite LoLK
It's good but the visual design of the items that drop from enemies. They're pretty distracting from the bullet patterns, making the game harder without making it more fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunny Tam
- © 2017 Doragon Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.