Us Weekly is the magazine that keeps the closest watch on the ever changing and ever exciting entertainment industry, unlike any other magazine. It takes you backstage at awards shows and sneaks you into celebrity parties. Us Weekly magazine peers into the minds (and dressing rooms) of the biggest stars, and escorts you around the world to see exactly where and with whom the hottest names in entertainment have been hanging out. Us Weekly gives you more access than any other magazine on the newsstand.
Us Weekly Mag Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 5.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD 32.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 59.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Get rid of ads!!!
It’s seriously ridiculous that u have all those ads on the app. It’s impossible to read anything! There are a million places I could go to for the news but I choose to come to ur app. Most of the time after a few a min the whole screen goes white and I have to go back and click on the article again, just for it to happen over and over. Or an ad pops up that u can’t just click off of. U have to go back and click the article. If u can’t do the app right just don’t have the app! And most of the “news articles” now are ads in themselves. Talkin about the best pants to buy from a certain brand. That’s not news. Get over ur selves and do the right thing. I honestly don’t know why I’ve used it as long as I have. But it’s clear U don’t care about ur readers. So I will go elsewhere. I have used this app for years and put up with all the issues but today was the last straw. I hardly ever leave reviews but the app is so bad I felt like I had to speak up!
Glitchy & the s in US stands for spoilers
First of all you can barely read an article on this app. There are too many pop ups. When you try to read an article & scroll down, there is a pop up for a video that takes up half your screen making it hard to read, then a pop up comes up from the bottom for you to subscribe to the magazine. If you stay on article too long the screen will freeze, the app will close itself or another pop up telling you you won something comes up.
If you aren’t up to date with all your shows you watch do not go on here. They don’t seem to know that people use DVRS & don’t watch live tv anymore. They will run a headline with what happened in a show along with a picture right after a show airs. They have spoiled several shows for me including a season finale of new girl, the challenge & catfish. They do this for popular Netflix shows too so don’t go on it till you watched all of them
I want it to work so bad
I feel like I’m in a disfunctional relationship with your app. Every day I open the app praying everything is working and sometimes it is I am sooooo happy. Then other days I open the app and when I click on the pictures all the articles are blank. Sometimes it kicks me out after 20 seconds. I try closing it and reopening it. I tell myself you’re just having a bad day. I eventually give up and then I come back the next day with my fingers crossed. I even went so far as a pay for a subscription hoping it would fix the issue. It didnt. You have a good end product but the delivery is horrible. Please fix the app.
- American Media Inc
- 70.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $51.99
- Us Weekly 11.12.18 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.