Us Weekly is the magazine that keeps the closest watch on the ever changing and ever exciting entertainment industry, unlike any other magazine. It takes you backstage at awards shows and sneaks you into celebrity parties. Us Weekly magazine peers into the minds (and dressing rooms) of the biggest stars, and escorts you around the world to see exactly where and with whom the hottest names in entertainment have been hanging out. Us Weekly gives you more access than any other magazine on the newsstand.
Us Weekly Mag Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 5.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD 32.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 59.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy & the s in US stands for spoilers
First of all you can barely read an article on this app. There are too many pop ups. When you try to read an article & scroll down, there is a pop up for a video that takes up half your screen making it hard to read, then a pop up comes up from the bottom for you to subscribe to the magazine. If you stay on article too long the screen will freeze, the app will close itself or another pop up telling you you won something comes up.
If you aren’t up to date with all your shows you watch do not go on here. They don’t seem to know that people use DVRS & don’t watch live tv anymore. They will run a headline with what happened in a show along with a picture right after a show airs. They have spoiled several shows for me including a season finale of new girl, the challenge & catfish. They do this for popular Netflix shows too so don’t go on it till you watched all of them
Annoying at best
New update means auto drop down to view video on every article, regardless if you want to read the article or see the video. This leaves a short window to read the story. Freezes up now. This didn’t happen before. “Home Page” has old news currently shows Barbara Bush passing away and Khloe Kardashian just giving birth. That’s crazy.
And most ridiculous- NEVER new articles on the weekend. It’s like everyone there is gone. Will be deleting this app.
Don’t do it
I love US Weekly so much and I was so sad when the last app was gone but this one has proven to be a huge disappointment. It has major glitches that change from week to week. Sometimes you can’t see the article at all. Sometimes it goes blank after 30 seconds. Sometimes the video they try to force upon you scrolls with you so you can’t actually read the article. Infuriating. Don’t do it....you’ll just be sad.
- American Media Inc
- 66.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $51.99
- US Weekly Feed 86 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.