Play like a kid, fight like a man!
Army Men Strike is the strategy game that puts you in command of a miniature green army. Take toy soldiers through tower defense battles in your house, using real time strategy and tactics to win the little World War.
Time can change many things, but not your childhood. Travel back to your youth, gather your green army men and continue your unfinished adventure in this real time strategy game!
Lead your green army soldiers, remote-control planes, rubber ducks, transformers and many other toys in RTS combat. Defend your bedroom, hallway, living room and backyard against the invasion of the Evil Legion and put your strategy to the test!
Experience a great war game, combining real-time strategy, tower defense, resource control and simulation gaming into a single mobile experience! Recruit your toy soldiers, build fortifications and compete for territory and glory.
Your green army is waiting for you. It’s time to lead them to toy glory!
Toy Tower Defense
• Wage miniature RTS war in your home – every piece of houseware has a unique function in this toy world!
• Build a headquarters in your bedroom, use the moneybox as your treasury, transport resources with your little train, and collect metal with magnets.
• Fight enemies in the kitchen, the living room and even the bathroom!
• Adventurous and playful battlefields make war interesting and fun!
Build Your Army
• Recruit the elite toys as heroes to lead your army and let the toy war commence!
• Use strategy to build the best army for each battlefield
• Upgrade and promote your green army soldiers to flamethrowers, snipers, tanks, artillery units and many more!
• Design and assemble strategic bombers to strike at your enemies!
Take Your Forces to War
• Compete against other players to expand your territory, build greater power and earn prestige.
• Gather resources to upgrade your army, guns and base.
• Build your tower defense with fortifications to keep invaders at bay and increase your odds of survival.
Real Time Strategy
• Choose your targets and plan your conquest.
• Put your skills and strategy to the test against players around the world in RTS combat.
Test Your Strategy to Win
• Patience and strategy are key to each battle. Build and deploy your troops wisely. • With a good strategy, you can defeat any enemy!
• Outwit your foes with intelligence and timing rather than brutal force.
World War Game
• Chat with players from all over the world anytime and anywhere.
• Form alliances and make new friends.
• Compete or cooperate with other alliances. Diplomacy or war, it’s up to you!
-Your Toys Are Waiting For You!
Return to your childhood with the toy soldier game you loved. Join us in the toy world and make it a better place!
It’s time to return to the toy battleground! Download Army Men Strike now!
-Over 3,000,000 Downloads!- Thanks to your support, we’re now sharing the happiness and joy of toy games with millions of players all over the world!
PLEASE NOTE! Army Men Strike is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Terms of Service: http://privacy.super-chameleon.com/html/privacy_en.html
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ArmyMenStrike/
#Sort Out Mails#
Sort out the mails following the reminder.
#Resource Bonus Classification Optimized#
In the new version, we combine the stats of the technology resource bonus from the items and the stats of bonus from Battlefield Titles into Other Resource Bonus.
#New Legion Weakened Tech# - Coming Soon
New Legion Weakened II and Legion Weakened III arrive in the Lab. Research them to weaken the enemies!
Update your game to version 2.67.2 to have a better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
My Thoughts on the Game
Let me start off by saying, I’ve played these types of games ever since Game Of War came out. So I know what should be done and how things should work. I have this game 3 stars because it still has simi slow servers and there are tons of small glitches and some pretty big glitches as well. Some small ones are, when you first port somewhere you don’t have a tag and people think your tag less, which is fine just a glitch but a big one I’m noticing with everyone is that sometimes you will have all your troops home yet when you go to send them somewhere, their simply gone. This happened to me while I was out attacking a hive, after about 3 attacks the game did a little lag and suddenly my troops disappeared I couldn’t send them out yet I had all my power. To fix this you have to reset your game, but what if I’m not done attacking and when I reset my game I big guy comes in and zeros me. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on this game. If that were to happen to me I would be all over. Complaining a storm. Also while your in the chinook if your being attacked your screen isn’t red so you have no idea if your being attacked, you should add that. Thanks for reading and please fix the troop glitch because I’m noticing it more and more. If I changes I’ll make this a 5 star. Cause it’s a really cool game just needs updating in the right places
Dear commander, please contact the Customer Support to solve the prblem about losing troops. They would take care of the problem as soon as they receive it. As for the suggestion you provide, it has been reported to devs. Believe that they would think about that. Thank you for your support.
Fun for all
From the beginning of the game they give you a chance to build up and survive amongst the other players by early on unlocking a piggy bank allowing you to keep resources if you are attacked. Now let me say now at a level 23 command that bank doesn’t do much but in the first few days that helped me keep my drive on building and gathering resources. What pushes me now is my great corps that I’m apart of they help protect me and others on the battlefield and help keep peace and order during the week but on the weekend expect pure chaos. Be prepared to put a shield and wait to the weekend is over to gather resources outside of corps gathering plot or else certain death may come to your troops.
With all the things that have changed and happened with this game over the year or so I’ve played it I give it 4 stars it’s fun and frustrating at times but what’s the worst thing that can happen is you lose your army and resources oh and don’t forget the flames you have to look at if you get attacked to but other than that this is a long term fun strategy game I love and recommend to my friends all the time. Occasionally there are bugs but I report it to the devs right away and they usually take care of them in a day or so. I’m happy to play this game all the time and will continue.
Have fun gaming
I originally gave it four stars, but the more I've played it, the less impressed I've become. After you've gotten through the first *fun* levels, you spend most of your time (or money) on waiting for or speeding up upgrades. And the actual RPG game aspect hasn't been terribly satisfying. Those games tend to end really quickly or they're impossible—there's very little in-between. I just won two or three battles easily and now I'm waiting to upgrade all the dependencies to upgrade the Chinook helicopter so I can get a few more levels, and I just spent the last hour doing the same thing to get to the areas of the battles I just won (not to mention the $$$ spent to speed up upgrades)! If this pattern continues I'm going to give up on the game—I'm not that patient. I'd prefer many more levels and I wish the levels were bigger. Requiring upgrades of multiple things to get to only two or three pithy levels that aren't that hard to win is too tedious to be a game. There are side quest games, but they aren't all that satisfying, either. That being said, there are plenty of other potentially interesting co-opt aspects *that are not explained terribly well* that may make this game worthwhile. I've only been playing it for half a day or so, so maybe its something I've missed.
- jiagui liu
- 214 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Chameleon Games Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Mound of Gold $19.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.