Listen to audio recovery workshops, AA Big Book study programs, 12 step speakers, NA Basic Text workshops and more recovery content to stop drinking, get clean or stop using drugs once and for all. The Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous 12 Step programs are proven ways to get clean and sober. If you can't get to a meeting, or want to dig deeper into AA or NA literature, Odomtology has compiled the best of the best audio content for you. Never be alone without your sponsor or recovery help -- this app has everything you need to trudge the road of happy destiny. From relationships to spirituality, meetings to intense workshops, you will get everything you need for a new life here.
This app is packed full of amazing features to help you with your road to recovery using the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Daily featured audio content
+ Search and explore all content
+ Add to a favorites list
+ Listen while offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Read along with the text version
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
This app includes hundreds of hours of amazing content for parents with children of all ages:
+ 12 Steps & 12 Traditions - AA Speakers
+ Amazing and Inspirational Personal Success Stories - AA Speakers
+ Best Narcotics Anonymous Speakers
+ Diving Into the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous Workshop by John K. & Michael K.
+ Emotions, Willingness, Letting Go & Trust - AA Speakers
+ Getting Started with Alcoholics Anonymous and Help for the Newcomer - AA Speakers
+ Having Relationships in Recovery - AA Speakers
+ History of Alcoholics Anonymous - AA Speakers
+ How to Recover Workshop by Bob D.
+ Recovery for Families and Loved Ones - AA Speakers
+ Spirituality, Serenity, Meditation and Your Higher Power - AA Speakers
+ Sponsorship, Giving Back and Helping Others - AA Speakers
+ The Best LGBTQ, Foreign and Native American - AA Speakers
+ The Big Book and More AA Literature - AA Speakers
+ The Big Book Step by Step Workshop by Bob D. and Scott L.
+ The Miracles of Alcoholics Anonymous Workshop by Bob D. and Kerry C.
+ Women in Alcoholics Anonymous - AA Speakers
And much more!
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions as well a one-time unlock fee via in-app purchase. Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Does not save place
This app would be great if it would remember where I left off. As it is, when I exit the app, it doesn’t take me back to the session I was listening to, not have any way for me to figure out which one it was. Oh well. I would expect better from such a highly rated app, and for the price. Won’t be buying any of this developers apps until they fix this problem.
Great app... I listen all the time. Would like a ‘search’ option, to find favorite speakers or a specific topic :)
Emotional sobriety is the key
Listen, learn and recover! I tell all my sponsees to listen to any speaker on this site.
- Jeff Solomon
- 22.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Content One-Time Fee $12.99
- Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- Unlock Content Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.