ASK AN EXPERT: All questions include correct answers and rationales however if you still need help, nurse educators are on standby to provide clarification.
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, attempt 130 questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of 1200 questions).
* Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale)
* Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
* Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
* QOD (Attempt a random question everyday)
* Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
* Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
* BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
All the questions are based on the Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 2nd edition. Author Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RNAngela Silvestri, MSN, RN Published by Elsevier Health Sciences Company.
Full purchased content 1200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan including "Alternative styles" such as Select-all-that-apply, Reorder, Fill-in-the-blank.
Get thorough NCLEX-PN review anytime and anywhere with Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 2nd Edition. From Linda Silvestri, the foremost expert in NCLEX prep, the app comes with collection practice questions that reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan. Completely updated and organized by NCLEX Client Needs category, each of the 1,200 cards features an NCLEX practice question, along with the question’s answer, rationale, and focused review topic. Silvestri’s insightful test-taking tips are also included to ensure you are fully prepared both in knowledge and mindset to ace the NCLEX-PN exam on the first try.
* UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each practice question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
* Practice questions include detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options.
* Filters (Content area and Client needs) Detailed stats
New to this Edition
* NEW! 1,200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan.
* NEW! Questions organized by clinical area allow you to focus on areas of weakness and as study aids for your course exams.
* NEW! Alternate item format question types including multiple response, prioritizing (ordered response), fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration (hot spot), and chart/exhibit prepare you for the interactive question types on the actual computerized exam. NEW! Increased pharmacology, prioritization, delegation and triage/disaster management coverage reflects the increased emphasis on these topics on the NCLEX-PN.
* NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
* NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each test-taking strategy identify a recommended strategy to approach the question.
* NEW! Two-color design highlights key content.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Study App
Purchased the cards hardback as some of my friends who have already taken their PN NCLEX felt they were the best way to study, and then happened to come upon this app. It matches the cards I bought exactly, which is very nice, and seems to be very helpful and easy to use! You can customize quizzes, and they always provide feedback with a rationale. Quizzes can be from 5-100+ questions. I also love how you can go back to the ones that you got wrong and that it gives you feedback on what areas you are weak and strong in so that you know what to spend more time studying! You need this as one of your NCLEX PN study apps!
Would be awesome
This app would be awesome if it would open up. I purchased it and it worked wonderfully and now it won't work I uninstall and reinstall the app and it still not work will not open frustrating because I need to study.
Developer Response ,
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very good testing mode for NCLEX-PN
Excellent content and testing functionality - helpful for studying and tracking progress for NCLEX-PN exam preparation
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 53.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2018 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Saunders Q&A Cards NCLEX-PN® $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.