The evil Frog King and his army are trying to steal the magic mushrooms! Aim, shoot, jump, roll and fly in this amazing action-packed, old-school platform adventure and restore the forest before the trail gets cold! The Village needs your best skills to succeed! Duty calls!
- 20 levels of fast-paced action!
- Challenge a friend in the two-player Archery mini-game or play solo and test your skills!
- Unique combination of classic gameplay mechanics: Aim, shoot, jump, fly and roll!
- Cheerful and amazing graphics!
- Easy to learn, as modern endless runners!
- Hard to master, like old retro platformers, a true blast from the past!
- Epic Orchestral Soundtrack.
- Achievements and Leaderboards!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with fun level design!
We really enjoyed this game. Well worth the $2 and it’s nice to play on Apple TV too. It’s beautiful and the level design is good. Just when you get frustrated, you find a way through! The developer is good at giving you just the right amount of difficulty. The archery angle is fun. I wish it figured more into the level design. Maybe bouncing arrows? Really hope there can be more levels in the future, as I wasn’t ready for it to be over!
I love this ...
Honestly worth 2$. I didnt expect much but the story is pretty challenging and the graphics are amazing. The game includes story, archery, and two player. I think you should try it :) this doesnt even have ads that bombard you after every game. Thank goodness.
Needs MFi controller support
I love that this is available on the TV! The main issue I’m running into though is I can’t use my MFi controller for the archery parts. Pleas add MFi controller support for this so I can enjoy the full game on my Apple TV.
- Mariano Larronde
- 315 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mariano Larronde
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.