Put your fighting skills to the test. ChronoBlade is the only side-scrolling RPG brawler featuring explosive arcade-style combat, and real-time synchronous PvP action.
Explosive Skill-Based Combat
Each character has over 30 punishing ground and air attacks for you to chain together for insane combos. Master the controls to dodge, block and counter attacks.
Dominate in Real-Time Synchronous Battles
Crush your competition in synchronous PvP battles. Your skill and timing are key in this competitive action game.
Your Character. Your Style.
Play as any of the four main characters throughout the game. Outfit your hero with custom equipment for strategic upgrades. An open-ended progression system lets you build the ultimate character personalized to your play style.
• Increased rewards in Adventure.
• Updated Arena balance.
• Simplified tutorial steps.
Ratings and Reviews
A Must Have PvP Pocket Fighter
EDIT: Energy seems to be the key factor in the success of this game. It has enormous potential, but gameplay is limited due to energy. The people that love this game want to play more, but cannot. If the energy system is reorganized, I believe this game could flourish since there are no other successful side-scrolling brawlers.
If you’re into fighting competitive (mostly) skill based fighting games, this is the game you NEED. As with all games, there are pros and cons. As for PvP, it is a definite pro, except for the lag that occurs every so often.
The grind is a bit slower, as the energy the game gives you is not very generous. Perhaps this is one thing the devs should reconsider in order to build a strong community.
Ironically, other than the energy for quests to obtain gear pieces and materials, you can PvP endlessly. While gear does play a role in PvP, I have defeated quite a few higher leveled better geared players due to playing strategically.
The game has slower leveling/progression due to slow regeneration of energy, yet you can PvP endlessly. While some matches may be laggy, the game is overall a skillful PvP game that is at the very least worth trying!
Solid potential killed by the Energy Bar
A lot of fantastic components in this game add up to fantastic potential. All characters present from the get go, we are presented instead with leveling up gear (Collect upgrade mats in stage play), unlocking new gear tiers (unlocked various ways by chance) and upgrading skills (strictly timer based). The gameplay is fast and frantic, the graphics and animations are glorious to observe.
What kills all this potential though is the energy bar. And not the bar specifically. It’s the energy requirements. I have 120 energy when at full charge. But it costs 12 energy to run a normal stage. 16 energy for a limited dungeon. 20 energy for a heroic stage. And its 5 minutes recharge per point?
Games in this hero collecting genre (future fight, dungeon hunter champions come to mind), I can usually go an hour or two before the energy bar is tapped due to smaller energy use per play and the energy bar not being required for every game play mode present, but in this game? ‘I ran normal 10x for the daily... but still need to do the limited dungeon daily and heroic daily but im out of energy and it’ll take 5 odd hours to recharge..’
Shame, really. A lot of potential here.
Loot in game
I have played the beta version on Facebook and I loved it. I love how everything works. It was easy and fun but this new mobile version is different. Hard to get new gears and not only is t hard but you also need certain amount to complete an a equipment. I love it how the beta version on Facebook have the loot system and the different color of the loots just to differentiate the stats of the loots. I believe you guys did a very good job on the game but I think you guys should also bring back the loot system.
- nWay Inc.
- 282.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 nWay Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Small Crystal Pack $0.99
- Medium Crystal Pack $4.99
- Lophi Equipment Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.