100% FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW and start having fun with your favorite solitaire card games!
• Classic (Klondike) • Spider • Double Deck • Pyramid • FreeCell • Forty Thieves • Tri Peaks
• Fast and intuitive controls - Just tap on a card or stack and watch as it magically moves where you want it to go!
• You can also drag and drop cards and stacks if you want to!
• Beautiful, easy to read cards!
• No timers at all! Just relax and have fun!
• Unlimited undo support, with no penalties if you want to go back and try things a different way!
• Auto-highlight shows which cards can be moved and which cards are "stuck" under others until you free them up
• Global high score leaderboards with Game Center
• Your progress is automatically saved, all the time, so go ahead and take that call or jump out to any other apps - you can come back and pick up playing right where you left off!
• Sounds can be disabled if you want a quiet game
• You can even listen to your own music while you play
Thanks for playing!
Search for Boy Howdy to see all our free games!
• NEW - bonus in Tri Peaks if you have 10 or more cards left in the deck
Thanks for playing!
Search for "Boy Howdy Technology" to see all our free games!
Ratings and Reviews
Replaces Microsoft Solitaire
Just downloaded Boy Howdy Solitaire to replace Microsoft Solitaire, a good move. Like the fact that there are no ads that I have to put up with. The only thing that you could get better, is the dull colors of the cards and the card movement is a little on the slow side. Fix the color issue and the slow card movement without changing anything else and you have hit a grand slam home run. One last suggestion, it would be nice if you would have a option to track my best scores without having to go into the Game Center. I’m not interested in other people’s scores, only mine. Could you please add this to the app and make me and other players happy?
Solitaire for older iPhones/iPads
I have an iPhone5se and an old iPad that I can still play the BH Classic Solitaire. It’s a quick game, cards fly to their places as they either show up or I tap them and I usually win 75% of the time which keeps me playing. I also now have a new iPhone 6 with BH Solitaire Games and now I almost never win the much slower Classic game. I don’t really care about the other game choices. If it’s all about the ads, I’d put up with them to play winning games.
Developer Response ,
Howdy! The Classic Solitaire in our Collection is the same game as our old stand-alone Classic Solitaire app. The Solitaire Collection simply takes all of our well-loved solitaire games and puts them in one app to make them easier to find. We didn't make any changes to the games. You can try playing Draw One to increase your likelihood of winning (in Settings uncheck the Draw 3 box.) Please use the App Support link here or the Contact Us button in the game if you have any questions.
It's great having all of these solitaire games available. I'm especially enjoying Double Deck and 40 Thieves. Still playing every day, actually a few times a day.
Still rating as a 5 star site, play multiple times a day. Thanks for such great games, happy holidays.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.