Red Onion II is the follow up app to the popular Red Onion Browser. With this version you have a totally redesigned app that takes advantage of all the enhancements on the iOS platform over the years. Same great anonymous browsing you are accustomed to with a better interface and even better anonymity.
FAST. SMART. ANONYMOUS.
We made the app with your anonymity in mind from the ground up. The app use the new iOS Network Tunneling feature to now tunnel all traffic over the Tor anonymization network, greatly improving your speed and browsing experience.
COMFORT AND PRIVATE MODE
New Private Browsing mode in the app will auto clear your browsing history and cookies. Switch between Private mode or comfort mode and still be anonymous.
User friendly interface allows you to browse comfortably without missing the features for your main browser. All the features you are accustomed to in an anonymous browser.
Quickly access your favorites sites using bookmarks
- Web browsing/downloading through the anonymization network will be SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWER than through a non-tunneled browser like Safari. This is necessary and a small price to pay to keep your identity protected.
- This product uses the Tor distributed networks is produced independently from the Tor(r) anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.
- Added ability to passcode lock or touch/face id
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t even copy and paste on this app. It’s frustrating because I had the original app and I bought this one thinking it would be better but it’s not. Just Selecting the words I want to copy is hard and then when I do finally select it, there’s only option “find in page” instead of copy, paste etc. You need to fix this ASAP.
I’m sorry, but I like the original Red Onion better
Not only is there no indication of where the VPN is connecting to, but I cannot find any way I can choose a different location for the VPN. Not just that, but when I try to log into certain sites it does not log me in at all and just acts like I didn’t even attempt to login, sending me back to the same login page. I can’t find a way to get around this and stay logged in or login in general on many different sites, I have no idea what the problem is I cannot figure it out. These issues need to be addressed, and this would be a very good app if they are. I feel like I paid money for an app that I thought would be superior to the original, but is in no way superior at all IMO. Sorry.
- Omar Mody
- 93 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Gplex
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.