Zoe is a cutting-edge dating and social networking app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women around the world. We are not just another dating app.
Get to know your matches and yourself better with Zoe’s personality tests. The tests are based on percentages. The more you have in common the higher the percentage rate. Our priority is to make an interactive app that will be different from the other dating apps on the market.
Zoe is your friend. Dating is fun. Tell the community who you truly are and discover more about others! Whether you’re looking for friends or the love of your life, you are in the right place. Find truly authentic LGBTQ women nearby and chat now!
The concept is easy: Swipe right if you “like” her and left to “pass.” You can start chatting once there is a mutual connection, so no more spammy messages.
• THE MOST ENJOYABLE LESBIAN APP. Meet amazing lesbian, bisexual and queer women around you. Get to know more about them and yourself. Zoe is fun!
• AMAZING DESIGN. UX and UI are so clean that you will immediately fall in love with this app!
• FRIENDLY. The app is simple and user-friendly.
• BE YOURSELF. No more anonymous profiles. Be yourself and let others get to know you.
• LOCAL. Meet gay women nearby
• SECURE. Chat with women you have a mutual connection with.
• SWIPE AND MATCH. Zoe is a swiping-matching platform. Chat just with women you match with.
• PERSONALITY TESTS. Find the similarity badges in the profile section. The more you have in common the higher your percentage rate.
• INTERESTS. Let others know what you are passionate about.
LIKED: See women who liked you and match with them
Zoe Premium Membership
We offer 1 month, 3 months and 12 months options starting from $7.99/month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• With a Premium account, you have access to several upgraded functionalities for more dating opportunities!
• LIKED: See women who liked you and match with them
• LOCATION CHANGE: Change your location to widen the search and meet women around the world
• SEE ANSWERS: See Questionnaire answers of other girls
• REVERSE: You can reset swiped cards if you ran out, to give them second chance
• STICKERS: Have fun and enjoy sending awesome stickers
• OPPOSITE/SIMILAR MATCH: Looking for your opposite? Switch it on.
// ABOUT ZOE:
Zoe is friendly, secure and interactive. Every LGBTQ women aged 18+ are welcome to join the community.
Our values are based on friendliness, joy, connection, being yourself, positive approach and inclusivity. The best conversation is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more.
Let’s speed up the game! New tapping feature will allow you to instantly browse through all the photos. We also added a super quick interactive tutorial for better navigation and fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Zoe is similar enough to the typical dating apps out there that it’s simple to use, yet has enough unique features that it actually distinguishes itself—perfect balance. The questions it asks are easy yes or no questions, so you don’t feel like you’re having to write a memoir (or having to be “witty” or “cute”). Once you answer the questions, when you swipe through the app it shows you how similar (in terms of the question categories that you’ve answered and the general info you select about yourself) you are to each girl. I answered all the three categories pretty much right after downloading it, so (again) it’s simple. The user base isn’t very big yet (however there’s a decent sized database); plus, Zoe is new so hopefully more girls will download the app! I actually came across Zoe because I was going to redownload another lesbian dating app that I have deleted more times than I can count, and then saw that there was a new app with 5 star reviews that looked promising. So, yea—I definitely recommend it and encourage everyone to give it some time after downloading to get the user base up!
My Favorite Dating App So Far!
I like it so far. I like the user-friendly interface, and the inviting atmosphere it provides. To be fair, I’ve only just started to use this app, so I’m not sure if it’s going to be successful for me or not. I’m not having much luck with other dating apps. Compared to the other dating apps, this one seems to provide a more thorough assessment of each individual, which will helps loads more than the other apps because it creates a better playing field in terms of chemistry and compatibility. I am definitely a fan of this feature, which I haven’t found on /any/ of the other LGBT dating apps I have tried. Another huge bonus, in my opinion, is that they give you compatibility ratings in the categories of lifestyle, dating, and fun, with the other users you’re looking at. This has really helped me narrow down who I find attractive, within the parameters of who I’d be compatible with. I’m honestly impressed with the comprehensive service this app provides, even to basic uses who haven’t upgraded. This is quickly becoming my favorite dating app (:
We're so glad to hear that you like this app. We appreciate it!
Well it’s up to you
This app has some good qualities. The swipe left or right aspect is nice. If you choose to answer a few simple questions regarding how you feel about dating and friendship, you will see the results of how much you have in common with the other user while viewing their profile. It’ll also show how similar you two are based on some aspects of your personality, such as how optimistic/pessimistic you are, neat freak/messy, etc. Although I do enjoy some qualities of this app, I’d have to say I’ve been having trouble finding people. I can’t reverse previous dislikes unless I subscribe to be a member. I assumed that I’d be able to see people again but I didn’t want to make up my mind so suddenly and swipe right if I really wasn’t interested. So now there’s no one who matches with me. It also doesn’t allow the user to see who has liked your profile unless you give them a heart (I think we’re limited to one a day) or unless you subscribe. So there’s some good, some bad. I’d say if you really want to enjoy the app, it’s probably better for you to become a member. If you don’t have the money for that, I’d say go ahead and pass..
Thank you for your feedback. We're working on it. During the next updates, we will definitely change the app so we hope it'll fulfil the claims of all users.
- Surge Gay App s.r.o.
- 90.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Surge Gay App s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $13.99
- 5 Hearts In-App Purchase $1.99
- Premium Membership $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.