Test your history knowledge in the newest strategy MMO with a realistic American Civil War theme TRAIN massive armies of Civil War cannons, go to war with thousands of REAL players, form powerful alliances and develop your own military strategies.
- Build iconic Civil War cannons
- Develop your town & research technologies
- Use FREE Speed Ups to develop faster
- Choose your side: North vs South
- Forge Alliances with other commanders
- Use brute force and subterfuge to defeat players
- Chat in real time with your friends
- Join troops with allied commanders
- Fight for the President title
- Conquer the White House
- Get advised by A. Lincoln or J. Davis
- Strategise with Ulysses S. Grant or Robert E. Lee
- Compete in real-time with players in daily events
- Collect massive rewards from military missions
- Dress up your Commander for powerful buffs
- Experience a hardcore military game set in 1861-1865 America
- Become a VIP player and gain game-changing bonuses
- Reach the top of the rankings and earn the respect of the whole world
- Explore the World Map to gather resources, scout enemies or defeat rebellious armies
- Discover multiple strategic options and diplomatic choices!
Join a world of war and test yourself against real players worldwide! PLAY NOW!
War and Peace is free too download and play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. Among these items, we offer a monthly subscription titled "Second Builder Subscription" priced at $14.99, which lasts for 30 days. After purchasing, players will get exclusive privileges which are increasing for each month while the subscription is active.
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service:
War, or peace, the choice is yours!
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a new event that awards new avatars and a chat bubble.
- New Quests for Defeating Tech Monsters and gathering resources
- Your alliance now needs at least 2 players to rally a Tech Monster Fort
- Fixed several bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Could be good but...
Needs some serious updates. The update released today won’t let me in the game on iPad or iPhone so don’t know how much has been improved if anything. It isn’t just the bugs that are a problem, it’s game design as well. There is no search feature. You can’t search for friends or targets or resource locations or anything... you can type in specific coordinates on the map but u have to already know where something is for that to be useful. When in an alliance and sending reinforcements to someone, you have to un-shield to do it... completely negates one of the benefits of being in an alliance. You can also join an alliance that is in a completely different state than you but then you can’t teleport there!? Hopefully some of this stuff will improve but I’m losing interest fast.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and apologies for any inconveniences experienced. Can you please let us know if everything is alright now? Please write to us at email@example.com and tell us if there's anything we could help you out so you can enjoy playing the game. Thanks and have a nice day ahead!
The game is fun to play even though it is much like other games that involve collecting resources and building up a city. My problem with the game is that there needs to be some sort of equalization when it comes to attacking other players. If a player has half a million troops, they should be allowed to only attack other players of a similar rank. What happens now is high ranked players bully newer low ranked players. Eventually lower ranked players just give up and quit because they can never catch up after being attacked repeatedly. So if you want me and hundreds of other players to stay and maybe spend some real money, this issue needs to be fixed.
Good but needs work
I love this game, it has everything I want in a Civil War era game, but it needs some work. I have been playing this game for only a few weeks or so and the fact that I got scouted by someone and can’t click on their name in the message to see where they at is not helpful, you can’t search up people’s names, and sometimes when I’m playing it would tell me their is a error so I have to press retry which still doesn’t work so I have to close my whole app entirely and it still doesn’t do it work sometimes.
I love this game but it needs work and I hope my, as well as everyone else’s, wishes get granted.
- eRepublik Labs Limited
- 210.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 eRepublik Labs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Second Builder Subscription $14.99
- Weekly Pack $2.99
- Gold 3 300 $17.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.