By Whitney Bank
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bank anywhere, anytime with Hancock and Whitney Bank’s Mobile Banking App for the iPhone. Manage your accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and more with our personalized, secure, convenient and easy-to use app.
Note: Whitney Bank customers will not be able to logon with the new App until Sunday, November 5th, 2017 after conversion.
Available features include:
SIMPLE AND SECURE ACCESS
• Easily and securely log into the mobile app with Touch ID
MANAGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
• Check your latest account balance and search for recent transactions by date, amount or check number
• Available for checking accounts, savings account, loans and credit cards
• Set up the My Balance feature to quickly view your balance without having to login
• Deposit checks easily by using your iPhone camera
• View transaction status and other deposit details
MANAGE ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
• Manage multiple notifications including account over balance, account below balance, check clearance and more
• Pay your bills from easily and securely with the mobile bill pay feature
• Schedule payments and view transaction history
• Manage payees
• Manage funding accounts
• Expedite payments
• Transfer funds between Hancock and Whitney Bank and other financial institutions
• You may schedule same-day or future dated transfers
• Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
HOW TO ENROLL STEPS
1. Download the app.*
2. Open the app and click on “Enroll” on the logon screen.
3. Enter your personal information and account information.
4. Create your Username and Password along with your contact information.
* If you are already enrolled in Online Banking just login with your Username and Password. There is no need to enroll.
Apple and the iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Whitney Bank uses the trade names Hancock, Hancock Bank and Whitney. Whitney Bank, Member FDIC.
What’s new in version 1.0.4
• One App for Hancock Bank & Whitney Bank customers
• Touch ID
• Expedited Payments
• Add New Payees
• My Balance
• External Bank Transfers
• Improved Check Deposit Features
• Apple Watch
I’ve been with Whitney Bank for about 6 years now and always had problems with the older app. Very glad to be able to use this new app without any problems. It’s fairly intuitive, although the UI design may be lacking. If possible, I would very much like the ability to view credit card purchases on the app in the same way I can on the site. Overall, great work!
Tons of improvements!
I can tell this is an all new system. Many great improvements including Touch ID, external transfers, and ability to setup payees on the app. Still need to increase mobile deposit limits. Why do you even have limits? The tellers just hold my check if they need to make sure it’s good before I have access to funds.
Login is glitchy, billpay doesn’t show nicknames
While some features are better than the old app, I’m not impressed with many of the “improvements”. The touch login only works about 1 out of 4 times. Most of the time, it gives an error about needing to use the business app and I’m using it for my personal account. Also, I have 3 Chase credit cards and several State Farm policies. Billpay doesn’t show nicknames, so I can’t tell which one to choose when I pay.
- Category: Finance
- Released: Oct 22, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 114 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Hancock Holding Company
- ©2017 Hancock and Whitney Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.