Fit in an awesome workout wherever, whenever.
ASICS Studio, brought to you by the team behind the Runkeeper app, gives you unlimited access to audio workouts in strength training, cardio and more—all led by butt-kicking personal trainers, backed by motivating music and guaranteed to make you sweat.
All you need to get started is your phone, a way to listen and a little motivation.
- Effective workouts created by professional trainers in strength training, fusion, outdoor running, treadmill, elliptical, and indoor cycling
- Instructional videos and photos show you how to master new moves
- A timer and audio-visual prompts make it easy to follow along with your workout
- Upbeat music, selected by our trainers, will help keep you motivated and focused
- Offline mode so you can download workouts to do later without Wi-Fi
- Health app integration so you can track your fitness in one place
- Unlimited access—take as many workouts as you want for a low monthly subscription!
Pricing and Subscriptions
Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your ASICS Studio subscription will automatically renew within a 24-hour period at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
It’s always easy to find a reason not to work out. But with our latest updates, we’ve made it a little harder to make those excuses:
• Too busy? Not anymore. We’ve added a new section of classes that are no longer than 20 minutes—right there on the start screen.
• Volume not to your liking? We’ve changed the volume controls so you can raise and lower the sound of your music and your coach independently.
Ratings and Reviews
Good to break up treadmill boredom
I’ve only used treadmill workouts. I’m in a trial period from Runkeeper so I don’t know what this will cost but it is a very good way to get through treadmill workouts. Upbeat instructors; lots of changes in hills and speed to break up the boredom and good music.
Three suggestions to make it even better: 1. Allow the user to enter miles at the end for each treadmill workout so you can track improvement on the same workout over time (maybe tie to runkeeper account); 2. Provide some type of utility where the user can enter some data (previous race result, average mile pace, data from runkeeper activities, etc) and have the utility give some ideas as to what speeds 60%, 70%, etc might be- that’s frequently referenced by the instructor but I have no idea what my target is for those numbers; 3. Keep the tunes playing after the workout-I frequently want to workout longer than the set workout time and it would be nice if the music played until the user pressed “done” on the workout summary screen.
Really good but needs some tweaks!
App works really well, but it could use some tweaks that would make it even better. I like to watch shows or movies when I work out, so I like that you can disable the music and that it shows you what the next interval or step is. I don’t like that it still shows what you had completed and not the next several steps so you can be prepared for the next sprint or interval. It would be really helpful if when looking for a workout the summary of each workout and a incline and speed graph or summary was present. I also don’t like that the core/weight workouts assume that you know the “move” and that there is no summary of technique or video demonstrating what you should be doing. Overall, I really like the app. I like that they have some workouts that mix the cardio and core/strength workouts. I wish you could customize what you wanted to do for each workout and it would put something together for you.
Reconciled me with the treadmill
This app has managed to reconcile me with both the treadmill and shorter workouts. Instead of waiting until I have a full hour in front of me to go to the gym to then just coast through a workout, I can now use this app, even at home, even with just a yoga mat, even when I only have 15-20 minutes, and get a great workout in (with soreness the next day to prove to myself I don't work that hard on my own!). Love the instructors that help you stay engaged, love that you can use this anywhere, love the wide variety of workouts available, this is a really cool app all around.
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 59.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ASICS Studio Subscription $9.99
- ASICS Studio Subscription $14.99
- ASICS Studio Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.