Enter an epic battle for conquest of the galaxy with players around the world! An action-packed, next generation online space strategy experience!
- BATTLE: Wage war with players worldwide for domination of the galaxy on an epic scale!
- ALLIANCE: Create a mighty alliance to fight for control of entire sectors of space in a revolutionary new alliance system!
- STRATEGY: Combine in alliance legions to form your attack strategy together then strike!
- FLEETS: Design fleets with specific weapons and armor to counter your opponent’s strengths!
- ADMIRALS: Recruit elite admirals to join your empire and lead your fleets to victory!
- BUILD: Create and customize your space station to gain the advantage!
- GRAPHICS: Strategy has never looked this good! Command space in spectacular HD!
- REAL-TIME: See player fleets moving around the galaxy in real time! Watch as battles develop and make the correct tactical calls to claim victory.
- MUSIC: High quality music and sound production.
- MORE: Always adding new features! This galaxy just gets better and better! Nova Empire’s story unfolds week by week, reshaping the galaxy before your eyes
Welcome to Nova Empire, a next generation strategy game. Get your fleets ready and fight for glory!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates:
1. New event types added opening soon!
2. New Black Market items and Stellarium exchange tab.
3. Added "T3 Nifel-class" ship series for Elite Galaxies.
4. Improvements to Cores and Modules interfaces.
5. Galaxy War optimizations.
6. Other misc bug fixes and interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game. Could do with lower build time and less inflated prices.
The game looks amazing! It’s fun, easy to play, and can soak you up for hours, and hours! I play in a alliance that is pretty powerful for our server. We don’t like to abuse our power and help nurture lesser alliances, this way we get more people playing and being online, and we get the plus of some new allies. It’s slightly realistic which is a cool part. I love the chat, I read some comments complaining about it but that’s certain servers. Some servers have very nice chats that are pleasant to be in. Most alliances sometimes have chat rules which do not allow you to use racism and anything insulting to ethnicity, culture, and sexual orientation. This is mostly to keep people from targeting them because of harassment. And the strictest alliance I know which does enforce these rules, happens to be able to wipe any other alliance. The prices are inflated a lot, as well as build time. I see when these are mentioned developers don't commonly respond, but this is their game and can do as they like with it. Got to put food on the table some how. But please do consider lowering building times for the sake of your players sanity. And possibly increasing the amount people can help and or lowering the price of speed ups. But as I said earlier this is a great game and is worth playing. Goodnight. Good morning, good evening, to who ever has read this comment!
When I started playing this game I was extremely impressed by the graphics and simplicity of the game play. As time went on however I created my own alliance, recruited members and that’s when this game changed. Other lager and infinitely stronger clans began consistently attacking us and sending threatening messages to me and my members. There is no system in place that prevents harassment from other players. Just when my station gets rebuilt after an attack and I regain some strength to begin playing the game, someone else comes in and resets me. These mega groups will attack you for no reason regardless if your just trying to peacefully explore or gather resources, destroy pirates etc. They control massive areas and restrict passage through there systems. It’s almost impossible to actually play this game as it’s intended, unless you spend vast sums of money or join one of these mega clans if they let you. If your looking for a frustrating and toxic experience then play this game. It’s very disappointing because this game has so much potential. If the developers read this, please implement a check and balance system that allow small alliances to grow and develop without being constantly bullied. I am all for competition but there needs to be something that keeps the community in check especially when it comes to communication that is filled with profanity and hostile threats. Other games do this.
PROS: My galaxy has a balance of power, so no one controls everything. My alliance is active and works together well. I’ve been sacked by wallet warriors, but left alone after one time. The game gave me a lot of free stuff after my station was destroyed. Gameplay and graphics are off the charts. Very cool ships and I love the scientific aspect. Very enjoyable game overall.
CONS: Constant updating. Alliance warehouse gone and I can’t use my 90,000 credits I was saving. BUILD TIMES!!! EVERYTHING TAKES SOOO LONG TO BUILD! You have to spend a lot of money or a lot of patience to develop. Language! There is a lot of racism and hatred and harassment in the global chat. Crystals! Barely any produced despite upgraded trading posts-and they rarely appear in systems, unlike alloy and minerals. Please increase crystal appearances! Epic Pack! I bought the Raynor battlecruiser pack, which was advertised as a “high chance to get a complete ship blueprint”. WRONG! I already had part of it, and the pack gave me less than half of it. Buying it a second time got me the ship blueprint, but then I discovered that it takes a whole day to build :(
Definitely the best game I have ever seen. Some aspects are very frustrating though!
- Game Bear Tech Co., Ltd.
- 958.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Chengdu Game Bear Technology, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Large Pack $19.99
- Huge Pack $49.99
- Bonus Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.