* Strategic Anime RPG with Hero Collection and Dice Mechanics!
* Adventure through the Sealed Infinity Tower!
* Choose & Customize Master with Unique Outfits and Special Skills!
- With Stunning Visuals and Power, Overwhelm Your Enemies!
* Collect Over 200 Unique Dicers and Build the Strongest Team!
- Evolve & Awaken Your Dicers to Lead You to Victory!
* New Battle Style Awaits You! Be Prepared for Dice Battles with Strategy!
* From the Solo-play to Multi Battles, Conquer Endless Hordes of Enemies on your Journey!
- Compete for Higher Ranks in the Real-time PvP!
- Battle Alongside Friends in Co-op Boss Raids!
▶ All I want for Christmas is you! - New 5 Star Cube Dicer, 'Esther' and Premium Summon Dicer, 'Mas'
▶ New Year, New Start - Hidden Skills for 4 Star Dicers & New Year Kimono Skin for Sumire
▶ New Event, 'Dicer Matching Game' - Flip the card, find a match and claim the reward!
▶ Merge of Descent Dungeon & Challenge - Descent Challenge Dungeon in Daily Dungeon
▶ New Summon System, 'Anti-Duplicate Summon' - Now you can exclude some 5 Star Dicers that you don't need anymore from the summon with ticket.
▶ Improvements - See your animated waifu Dicers on the main screen! Check the option to see the updated functions.
▶ Merry Christmas & New Year Events and Packages - Goodbye 2018 and welcome 2019 with abundant rewards.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly, when this game came out I hated it. Thought it was boring and some pay to win type of stuff. Now a few months later, this aint even that bad. Of course, the way you limit break the characters takes a while and sometimes makes me dead inside, but I like how the game challenges you to do better. Of course with all the packs and stuff, someone who might get lazy(me)might be tempted to buy literally everything to progress faster. And i dont care about people who actually do that, but it kinda feels sad that some people may feel the need to constantly buy things to actually feel like they’re progressing in the game. At first, it goes by pretty fast. You’re leveling up, getting a lot of dicers. But if you’re not careful, you can slow yourself just by making a few mistakes. Overall, its a good game; but I don’t think it’s for people with little to no patience.
This game is REALLY reeeeeally fun, BUUUT...
So I played allll the way to rank 20 in another country before the official US release all the way to rank 20 and couldn't resist to start all over with the US launch and all the new extra goodies it seems to have over the version I was playing. ****Toward the end of the tutorial the game crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've tried everything and no results. This was truly surprising because the version from another countries app store played absolutely FLAWLESS. Literally not a SINGLE crash and just smooth as buttah always. Looooved my experience, but want to go for the long haul with the new US app! Pllllllease guys....fix this crash bug quick! Love your app, keep it up!
Update: Working fine now and truly enjoying the game again. The only mobile game that takes any attention away from Valiant Force.
Late to the party
Well it’s overall very enjoyable. My only real complaint is there are apparently a few characters you can’t get if you hadn’t pre registered for the game, which is a bummer. Kind of a turn off that characters are locked out of reach like that but, well can’t be helped. Three stars for that one.
Edit: Update to previous review. So apparently I had bad info and characters that I was told you can’t get simply aren’t available right now. As such I’m giving it five stars. It’s a good game albeit a tad repetitive at times. Everything is doable free if you have the patience. The gameplay is nice and it’s rather enjoyable if you’re an anime fan. I recommend at least giving it a look for yourself.
- Co., Ltd. NGELGAMES
- 85.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © NGELGAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package $0.99
- Monthly Package $9.99
- Premium Summon Package $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.