* Strategic Anime RPG with Hero Collection and Dice Mechanics!
* Adventure through the Sealed Infinity Tower!
* Choose & Customize Master with Unique Outfits and Special Skills!
- With Stunning Visuals and Power, Overwhelm Your Enemies!
* Collect Over 200 Unique Dicers and Build the Strongest Team!
- Evolve & Awaken Your Dicers to Lead You to Victory!
* New Battle Style Awaits You! Be Prepared for Dice Battles with Strategy!
* From the Solo-play to Multi Battles, Conquer Endless Hordes of Enemies on your Journey!
- Compete for Higher Ranks in the Real-time PvP!
- Battle Alongside Friends in Co-op Boss Raids!
▶ 6th Dimensional Rift - Whirlwind Dungeon Open! & 6th Primal Dicer, 'Arachne Adamantos'
▶ New contents, 'Dimensional Portal' is coming soon!
▶ Returned Cube Dicers - 5* Mariam and 5* Beholder!
▶ Saintess of Priden, Gianna's 'Evangelist' Avatar and its package are on sale!
▶ Dimensional Rift & Masters' stories are Opened!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is REALLY reeeeeally fun, BUUUT...
So I played allll the way to rank 20 in another country before the official US release all the way to rank 20 and couldn't resist to start all over with the US launch and all the new extra goodies it seems to have over the version I was playing. ****Toward the end of the tutorial the game crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've tried everything and no results. This was truly surprising because the version from another countries app store played absolutely FLAWLESS. Literally not a SINGLE crash and just smooth as buttah always. Looooved my experience, but want to go for the long haul with the new US app! Pllllllease guys....fix this crash bug quick! Love your app, keep it up!
Update: Working fine now and truly enjoying the game again. The only mobile game that takes any attention away from Valiant Force.
Late to the party
Well it’s overall very enjoyable. My only real complaint is there are apparently a few characters you can’t get if you hadn’t pre registered for the game, which is a bummer. Kind of a turn off that characters are locked out of reach like that but, well can’t be helped. Three stars for that one.
Edit: Update to previous review. So apparently I had bad info and characters that I was told you can’t get simply aren’t available right now. As such I’m giving it five stars. It’s a good game albeit a tad repetitive at times. Everything is doable free if you have the patience. The gameplay is nice and it’s rather enjoyable if you’re an anime fan. I recommend at least giving it a look for yourself.
You will not be disappointed!
This game feels very refreshing and different compared to all the other games I have tried since I have grown bored of them. At first I was skeptical on getting this game since the game mechanics looked a little complex but you soon get the hang of it as you progress. And now I think this game is super fun to play and very unique compared to most games. I’m honestly super addicted to this game now and I’m totally in love with it. One thing I will note is that when I first installed it took almost an hour and a half to download the game which almost made me uninstall but honestly I’m glad I didn’t! Can’t wait for any of the updates or events!
- Co., Ltd. NGELGAMES
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © NGELGAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package $0.99
- Monthly Package $9.99
- Premium Summon Package $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.