Life Points Counter is an app that manage and calculates the Life Points of an Yu-Gi-Oh! duel. In addition to assist the duelist with various other features as dice rolling and coin toss in a modern and intuitive way!
* It has a great variety of visuals that refers to each anime season! *
- Life Point Calculator
- Customizable Start Life
- Manual input
- Multiplayer (up to 2 Players)
- Counter marker section
- Dynamic Dice Roll
- Dynamic Coin Toss
- Multiple Skins (Anime Related)
- Amazing Designs (Anime Related)
- Sound Effects (Anime Related)
- Shadow Duel ZEXAL skin!
- Multiple types of visualization for 2-player screen mode (Landscape!)
- New 4-player screen mode (Not recommended for small screens)
- Multiple dice or coins at the same time
- Fixed a bug where you could't close the spell counter drawer in some screen types.
- Fixed A. LOT. OF. BUGS in a lot of skins that also happens on some screen types.
- Lots of optimizations to reduce battery drain
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs a couple of changes
Let me start off by saying that this is probably by far the best Life Point Calculator app for Yu-Gi-Oh! that I have ever seen. My only gripes thus far is that one for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Calculator when a player’s life points Gets to 10,000 or higher when it’s in the 1 player mode it doesn’t show the five numbers it only just shows the first four digits In the two player and four player mode you can see when the life points go to 10,000 or higher can you please fix this? Two when you can choose between the different kinds of life points counters I noticed how for the English versions of life points counters based off of different Yu-Gi-Oh series it says sub but it’s actually dub The English versions of the counters are supposed to say dub not sub.
Amazing Yu-gi-oh! Calculator
Amazing app! Use it all the time at my locals. Only gripe is that when the app resets it defaults to the Red button and not the Purple button where the calculator, divide (1/2), and revert damage are. Nowadays, lots of people special summon their monsters with high attack and it’s a hassle to toggle when we are on a 40 minute time crunch. Should be the Purple button on default. Other than that, Flawless.
No sound effects
I would greatly like to have the counting sound effect from the show when the numbers count down.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.