Building on more than 70 years of puzzling experience, Highlights for Children brings its world-famous Hidden Pictures puzzles to life with digital fun the whole family can enjoy!
How many objects can you find in these interactive puzzles? The faster you find them, the more stars you’ll earn. Play puzzles, collect stars and unlock exclusive challenges, like the NEW, scrolling Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races™!
Puzzles are grouped into themed worlds, with silly animal characters that offer helpful tips and fun facts. With every challenging game, you’ll see why Hidden Pictures Puzzles is the perfect way for kids (and grown-ups!) to easily enjoy quality downtime — any time, anywhere!
Try FREE and get:
• Unlock 45+ puzzles instantly, plus NEW puzzles every week
• Explore themed puzzle worlds and silly characters
• Earn exclusive puzzle challenges, including NEW Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races
• Get seasonal bonus puzzles
• Play in a secure, ad-free environment
• Subscribe to Hidden Pictures Puzzles from Highlights for Children and get new puzzle packs every week, plus special bonus content
• New content is delivered weekly
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your Free Trial Period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the Trial Period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Subscriptions last one month and come with a 30-day free trial period
• The subscription price is $3.99
HIGHLIGHTS FOR CHILDREN
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, more than 70 years later, every product is still designed to help children become their best selves: "Curious, Creative, Caring and Confident™."
Colto is a multi-award-winning play studio creating imaginative learning mobile play experiences for kids around the world based on original and branded properties. We strive to develop quality educational apps that kids love and parents trust. Our games are ethical, safe and designed to be non-addictive for kids.
You asked, we listened! This all new app now features more content, including scrolling Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races™. Puzzling has never been this fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, great magazines
I thought I had ended my subscription to Highlights Hidden Pictures at least six months ago. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t completely read the information when I first subscribed, so all I really did was delete the app. It would be very customer friendly to make the process a little more obvious. I’ve always liked Highlights for all ages of children, but think they should make this one change to the app.
My only reason for not needing the app on my phone is that my grands all have their own devices and no longer ask to play on mine.
Thanks for your review. We're so sorry to learn that you want to cancel. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
I have to agree, it’s not free. 👎
Advertising this as a free app is simply false advertisement. Magazines don’t say you get all their issues for free and then give you one issue free. They specify it’s a free issue or a trial. They don’t put the price of the actual subscription at the very bottom of their description like this app has done. And yes, I have seen the developer responses saying “We invite everyone to try it for free”... Again, you need specify that as the very first line in your description. Aside from the fact that it’s not free, $3.99 is a ridiculous price. 4 dollars one time is too much for such a simple game, let alone every month! You should be ashamed of yourself. Also you can save your reply, I’m sure it’ll be the same as every other.
Hi, Thank you for your review.
We appreciate the feedback and we’re forwarding it to our team – if you have any additional questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com so we can help!
Not free, 7 day wait for puzzles
My children and I enjoy finding the hidden objects. Although advertising a free app that isn’t free is not good. On top of that we had it before canceled our subscription, and we the kids got their iPads, we downloaded the app again. Well much to my surprise it changed me for the months in between subscriptions. So instead of being billed 3.99 it was 10$ and some change. On top of the app NOT actually being free you pay for an app that you have to wait 7 days for the next set of puzzles to load! Again the puzzles are fun, but it’s not worth 3.99 a month when my children can’t even get new puzzles but once every 7 days.
Hi, I am so sorry about that. The app is free to download and the first 30 days are free. We charge a monthly subscription fee so the child can receive the new puzzles each month. When the app is deleted, it does not cancel the service. If you would like to cancel your subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you. I have also logged your feedback about only receiving new puzzles every 7 days into our Voice of the Customer System. Thank you.
- Highlights for Children, Inc.
- 236.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Highlights for Children, Inc. All rights reserved 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.