We all love to win. And we all need to save. Put ‘em together, and you get WinWin. Play one-minute mini games. Win frequent, make-your day cash prizes. And save a little money every time you play. Start playing today!
How it works:
• WinWin is free, so you can’t lose or spend money - you can only save and win
• Link your bank account so you can collect your winnings and savings
• Add $1 to your savings each time you play
• Play one-minute mini games, up to 15 times a day
• See if you won an instant prize up to $500
Their words, not ours:
• Apple App Store: “New Apps We Love”
• FastCompany: “The Saving App for Lottery Lovers”
• Time: “Apps That Actually Make It Fun to Save Money”
• Winner, J.P. Morgan Chase / CFSI FinLab award for improving financial health in the US
Safety and security:
• Your money is held in an FDIC-insured savings account
• You can withdraw it anytime
• 256-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) keep your money and personal information safe
Yeah, it’s legal:
• WinWin prizes are based on sweepstakes
• See www.winwinsaving.com for details and eligibility
• Void where prohibited
• Offered by FatCat Financial, Inc., our formal but still fun corporate name.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes, and feature enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential to be the best! BUT...
I’m an addict when it comes to savings apps. I ran across this app about a month ago and have had it downloaded on my phone since. But I have yet to put my own money in it because I’m so unsure of WinWin’s motives (even though they’re FDIC insured). I play the games everyday and get my entries for the $1,000 weekly prize. Today, I just won a free $5 for playing the daily game and to be honest that alone made me feel more comfortable with this app. Nowadays, apps feel like they’re trying their best to swiftly take your money when you’re not looking. And the reviews that are shown for this app aren’t making it look the best. But I believe in this app and I’m going to put some money in it, today. In my personal opinion, all Winwin needs is a little more transparency about how their app works. More transparency about the $1000 weekly prize(prove its legit), and a little advertising wouldn’t hurt (maybe app of the day?) and this app would be one of the most widely used financial apps. Please take my review in to consideration. I feel after Winwin has proven it’s authenticity I will throw all my savings into it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the honest feedback, and for giving WinWin a chance. I'm David, the founder, and I'd be grateful for the chance to chat with you about our team and our mission, and to get your advice about how we can be more clear and transparent. If you'd cut and paste this into an email to email@example.com with your email address I'll follow up personally. In the meantime, here's a link to more about us.... https://goo.gl/mSFkr5
Had Doubts but Really Enjoy
I just recently graduated college so obviously my savings are dust. I downloaded this app because I liked the “lottery” concept and thought it was a good way to slowly grow my savings. I’ve had it for a few months now and I’ve found I really like it. Though I haven’t won the big $1000 weekly prize ever, with the daily mini games (which are also chance but more interactive) I’ve won about $8 which I think is pretty good, considering it’s $8 I didn’t have before.
There was a moment where I was going to delete the app and take all of my savings out because there was a mishap with the autosave coming out two consecutive weeks even though I’m on the monthly autosave plan. But the team at win win responded when I reached out to them and reversed the transaction and fees associated with it, which I really appreciated. And they were really kind and understanding during the process (shout out to Mimi).
All in all I really enjoy the app and am glad I downloaded it. Even though I’m not rollin in it, I definitely now have a bit of savings to fall back on.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! We love to hear that you are growing your savings, slow and steady, and that you've won a little money along the way as encouragement to keep on saving. That's exactly why we built WinWin, and you are just the kind of person we're thrilled to help. You rock!
Ohhh my goodness
I am very excited that before going to sleep i won $150. Ohh man, dawn too much of excitement wow. Ok i have being saving/playing for almost 3 months (basically the app is about saving motivation meanwhile you save more are more chances you can win a bigger prize by playing a game per day sometimes you dont win anything sometimes you as little as 0.01 cent and as much as they have a criteria about it more you save the more you can win) JUST TO MAKE THIS SHORT AND STRAIGHT TO MY POINT i am very satisfied with this app i have hold my shopping addiction just because i dont want to withdraw money from here so i can be in a higher tier so thats important when you want to save and i play everyday cuz 1cents makes a different and i doesnt take that much time every game are 1:30 or less i dont remember but yee in my last 3 Month my biggest WINNINGS OF $$$ are $10, $75, $150 god bless man thank you and to all people reading i dont know what you still doing it Download this app asap man i swear you wont complain about it..
Developer Response ,
Thanks hector. Keep on saving and winning!
- FatCat Financial, Inc.
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Copyright 2017 FatCat Financial, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.