Join us for the biggest startup party of the year!
Are you ready for an incredible, one-night, tour of Fayetteville's amazing startup community? Friday, September 14th will be your day to tour the Innovation District and check out the best startups in the area. Get ready for live music, food trucks, beer gardens (unlimited beer with purchase of souvenir cup ticket*), and the best startups that Arkansas has to offer! Learn about the incredible entrepreneurial ecosystem and discover the movers and shakers of the startup community. You'll be inspired when you meet the employees and founders of the best startups in the area!
Make sure to buy your tickets on Eventbrite!
Everyone is welcome! Bring your friends, family, dog, or anyone who might be interested in getting more plugged into the startup community!
The Crawl kicks off at the Arkansas Research & Technology Park, with this location open only from 4-6 PM. There will be beer, live music, and awesome startups! Regular check-in begins at 5:30 pm on the Fayetteville Square.
Music lineup: Dana Louise, Arkansauce, and The Fast
- View an event map and get walking directions to startups
- Know where each brewery is serving beer
- View descriptions of participating startups
- Get notifications of happenings as they come up during the event
THANK YOU to our sponsors: Tyson Foods, Startup Junkie, Zenwork, City of Fayetteville, Gigablast by Cox, Leisurlist, Arkansas Research & Technology Park, Andrew Beers, and AM&P.
- Andrew Beers
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Andrew Beers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.