Join the Thrilling Party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and an exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying...
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!
Are you ready for it?
• Website: idv.163.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/IdentityV
• Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/identityVofficial/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/GameIdentityV
• YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/IdentityV
• Discord: www.discord.gg/identityv
1. Changing seasons. Season 3 is about to begin.
2. The new character, Photographer has arrived at the manor. He preserves the shadows of the past, traveling between the past and present to examine what has transpired and foretell the future.
3. Halloween-themed costumes are still available to purchase.
4. Some known bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
There are so many things to say about this game, I’m not going to say any compliments because the game is one of the best that has come to mobile, now on with the problems everyone has playing this game!
First of all, the campers, now this is exactly what it sounds like, the hunter knocks out someone, puts them on a rocket chair and just waits and watches as they slowly get ready to die, preventing other survivors from freeing their fellow comrade! This is a major problem that not only takes the strategic gameplay out of it, but it also makes the survivors want to break something, it makes everyone mad and takes the fun out of the entire game itself!
So people are not going to stop camping unless something is done about it, now don’t get me wrong, many of the hunters don’t even need to camp because of how powerful they are, take The Feaster for example, with all those tentacles spawning in, its impossible to get by...but that’s the first of many problems...the newest hunters are way too overpowered and because of this, players just waste this power on camping, so fix this issue where the campers have something happen or ban camping or just do anything to resolve this!...can you also kind of nerf the Geisha a bit, even though she enters panic mode when someone looks at her, she’s still very very fast, I think she’s faster than the ripper when he’s invisible!
Love this game, but...
I absolutely love this game so there is no way I could give it a rating lower than 5 stars, but there are some things that could be improved. First off, I think getting rid of the weekly limit of points you can earn would be great. I managed to fill mine up in 3 days so now I will not be able to earn points until the week is over. Also, the hunters have too big of an advantage over the survivors. Not only are they faster than the survivors but they are also stronger and almost impossible to get away from when they are chasing you. I think the speed of the hunters needs to be slightly decreased to make it possible to get away from them. There needs to also be a way to avoid camping from the hunters. Whether it stuns the hunter when they are near a rocket chair too long or it sets the person in the chair free doesn’t matter to me, all I know is that it is practically impossible to successfully save someone from the chair while the hunter is camping there and get away unless you have a weapon. As for being the last survivor, I think your speed should increase significantly when you are the lone survivor, especially because you have to run across the map to try and find the escape door without the hunter reaching you. Anyways, I really enjoy this game and I hope some changes are made to it! Thanks! 💕
A response to dream demon
Ok hmmmmmmm camping hunters... you clearly have never played hunter. Just because a killer gets three kills and you survive because no one saves any one in this game is not really fair. You can’t just say every game has a camper even when you’re exaggerating. 1 because it’s toxic (even if you aren’t trying to be) and 2 it’s just down right in true. Want to know what the real problem is in this game it’s the same as dead by daylight toxicity I’ve never met a more toxic community (with the exception of overwatch and dead by daylight) I ding survivors who instead of making progress just camp pallets. I have survivors who don’t know how to flashlight flashlight if me. This game is full of wanna be dead by daylight survivors accusing the killer of camping because you still see their terror shock. And full of killers who have to deal with and 1 camp 2 quit 3 have to adapt to this community which is 100% survivor started unless your good at killer enough to the point where you know each ones power and how to use it (took me over 100 hours of play). Other than that 5 stars it’s an amazing game that I generally have fun playing. P.s survivors need a better reward for saving randos cause in my experience that never do and when I play survivor I’m the only one going for the save and they never save me back.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- In-App Purchases
- 680Echoes $9.99
- 60Echoes $0.99
- 300Echoes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.