Join the Thrilling Party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and an exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying...
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!
Are you ready for it?
• Website: idv.163.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/IdentityV
• Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/identityVofficial/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/GameIdentityV
• YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/IdentityV
• Discord: www.discord.gg/identityv
1. New game mode: Duo Hunters
Pursuit game play has just been upgraded at the manor. In this game mode two hunters will face off against eight survivors in an intense game of cat and mouse. Also, other game mechanics have been introduced in this new game mode:
(1) Hunters and survivors can phone the owner of the manor at telephone booths that have been added to maps and use points to buy items. These items include those found in previous game modes (excl. the Tactile Stick and Holy Key), and exclusive items for the Duo Hunter game mode. The addition of these new items promises to enrich game content and increase the game's competitiveness and fun factor;
(2) Survivors can carry two items, allowing players to choose the items they will use in battles against the hunters, and hunters can carry one. The combination of items and special abilities will surely lead to exciting outcomes.
2. New Hunter: Wu Chang
The souls of the White and Black Guards souls have been imbued in an umbrella; one light, one dark, destined never to meet. The souls of those that gaze upon Wu Chang will be drained. Wu Change is the first hunter at the manor to be able to switch forms.
3. New Map: Moon River Park
The park has became a taboo subject for nearby residents after a nightmarish gathering. All new interaction mechanism and map.
4. New Package - Red Riding Hood
Red RiB3:B13age available in-store now. Contains the S costume for the Mechanic, Red Riding Hood and the S accessory, Quiver!
Ratings and Reviews
To fix a few Problems.
I personally love this game. It takes skill and knowledge to get around. Although the walkthroughs were slow, the clues were worth it. I love playing as a survivor and I love the whole point system you hav going. However, there is one thing I despise above all other things in this game. The Camping Hunters. So, to all of those hunters who think their good and to my fellow survivors- I am pleading to this developer or whatever team you have (whatever it may be) I will give you a solution. If a hunter has stayed within a spot of about 5 spaces for more than the number of seconds it takes to increase the rocket chair time when someone is strapped, auto-resign them. Or make it so they can’t attack. Or any debuff ever. Why would this be perfect? I will tell you. I will also tell you why it’s fair. When a survivor is still for a while crows fly over their head to alert the killer of their inactivity yet there no backlash for a killer to stay still. I say fair is fair. Also, camping wouldn’t be a valid strategy any more and they would not only play how someone should play, but also learn that hey, while you sit there and wait for someone to try and attempt an escape we’ve made tons of progress. OR if you don’t do any of that-at the very least of you are the ONLY survivor award more points at the end. Cause I am so sick of campers winning each game when I am the only one who survives-thank you.
There are so many things to say about this game, I’m not going to say any compliments because the game is one of the best that has come to mobile, now on with the problems everyone has playing this game!
First of all, the campers, now this is exactly what it sounds like, the hunter knocks out someone, puts them on a rocket chair and just waits and watches as they slowly get ready to die, preventing other survivors from freeing their fellow comrade! This is a major problem that not only takes the strategic gameplay out of it, but it also makes the survivors want to break something, it makes everyone mad and takes the fun out of the entire game itself!
So people are not going to stop camping unless something is done about it, now don’t get me wrong, many of the hunters don’t even need to camp because of how powerful they are, take The Feaster for example, with all those tentacles spawning in, its impossible to get by...but that’s the first of many problems...the newest hunters are way too overpowered and because of this, players just waste this power on camping, so fix this issue where the campers have something happen or ban camping or just do anything to resolve this!...can you also kind of nerf the Geisha a bit, even though she enters panic mode when someone looks at her, she’s still very very fast, I think she’s faster than the ripper when he’s invisible!
Love this game, but...
I absolutely love this game so there is no way I could give it a rating lower than 5 stars, but there are some things that could be improved. First off, I think getting rid of the weekly limit of points you can earn would be great. I managed to fill mine up in 3 days so now I will not be able to earn points until the week is over. Also, the hunters have too big of an advantage over the survivors. Not only are they faster than the survivors but they are also stronger and almost impossible to get away from when they are chasing you. I think the speed of the hunters needs to be slightly decreased to make it possible to get away from them. There needs to also be a way to avoid camping from the hunters. Whether it stuns the hunter when they are near a rocket chair too long or it sets the person in the chair free doesn’t matter to me, all I know is that it is practically impossible to successfully save someone from the chair while the hunter is camping there and get away unless you have a weapon. As for being the last survivor, I think your speed should increase significantly when you are the lone survivor, especially because you have to run across the map to try and find the escape door without the hunter reaching you. Anyways, I really enjoy this game and I hope some changes are made to it! Thanks! 💕
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- In-App Purchases
- 680Echoes $9.99
- 60Echoes $0.99
- 300Echoes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.