Dragon Strike is an epic new match-3 RPG game, blending the best elements of empire building and match-3 with the added element of PvP arena combat!
• BUILD - Create a powerful empire!
• BATTLE - Launch massive Dragon Strikes by generating huge combos!
• SUMMON - Summon hundreds of mighty heroes and dragons!
• LEVEL UP - Upgrade your Empire, Heroes, and Dragons!
• ARENA - Battle players from around the world in epic PvP battles!
• ALLIANCES - Form powerful alliances and climb the global leaderboards!
• FANTASTIC WORLD - Explore a beautiful fantasy world full of dangerous monsters and awesome treasures!
Raise a mighty dragon army and strike now!
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Very solid game. There are mechanics in place that make it possible for a good three star team to annihilate a four and five star team. Fun events offer decent rewards. Pretty good deals in the shop if you wanna pay a bit too!
Improvements: elixir - need elixir for pretty much everything and you never seem to produce enough fast enough to keep things moving decently.
Leveling- please oh please change it so that heroes gain exp in campaign, events, and arena. That would make a lot of players happy. Doesnt have to be a huge amount, but just something!
Overall, a nice new game! Keep it up! I’ll be playing for awhile. Even longer if you listen to your players!
Auto-Play For A Puzzle Game?!
I love the cool base-building aspects (even though the waiting times become long) and the art style. This game is a really cool mixture of concepts. However, the auto-play function makes this game feel absolutely pointless to play. The auto-play actually makes pretty smart matches, thus defeating the purpose of even wanting to “play” a puzzle game. Very disappointed.
Now on stage 4-1 and I’ve only looted 1 sword to recruit a hero with. Why is the drop rate on an item to recruit common heroes so low? They hand them out like candy in empires and puzzles!
Obvious money trap is obvious; with no fodder to level up your heroes, you’ll be steered towards the shop in no time! Stay away and play Empires and Puzzles instead. Much more generous.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving candid feedback. We are always appreciative to learn about player experiences. We are sorry you have had little luck scavenging Daggers! These are available to find on nearly all Campaign levels, but aren't entirely necessary to recruit Common Heroes. Unlock the "Common Cheap" research found in your University to be able to train Common Heroes without the use of Daggers. We hope this helps you on your quest!
- Ember Entertainment, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ember Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Marketplace Bundle 5-2 $4.99
- Marketplace Bundle 3-1 $2.99
- Marketplace Bundle 5-5 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.