Dragon Strike is an epic new match-3 RPG game, blending the best elements of empire building and match-3 with the added element of PvP arena combat!
• BUILD - Create a powerful empire!
• BATTLE - Launch massive Dragon Strikes by generating huge combos!
• SUMMON - Summon hundreds of mighty heroes and dragons!
• LEVEL UP - Upgrade your Empire, Heroes, and Dragons!
• ARENA - Battle players from around the world in epic PvP battles!
• ALLIANCES - Form powerful alliances and climb the global leaderboards!
• FANTASTIC WORLD - Explore a beautiful fantasy world full of dangerous monsters and awesome treasures!
Raise a mighty dragon army and strike now!
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Copy of Empires and Puzzles with no improvements
It’s practically the same game as Empires and Puzzles. I was hoping they would improve it where players can get better daily rewards and chances to get good units but it’s all the same.
You will get stuck on a level including all dungeons very quickly and find yourself grinding for days and weeks just to be able to enhance your weak units a bit which still wouldn’t help much. I have been through this with Empires and Puzzles too. Once you get your hands on a rare unit after weeks of gameplay, you will quickly realize that it is still not enough unless you have tons of units ready to level it up which takes another few weeks. The watch ad reward is good for keeping free to play players but the rewards is a joke.
Very solid game. There are mechanics in place that make it possible for a good three star team to annihilate a four and five star team. Fun events offer decent rewards. Pretty good deals in the shop if you wanna pay a bit too!
Improvements: elixir - need elixir for pretty much everything and you never seem to produce enough fast enough to keep things moving decently.
Leveling- please oh please change it so that heroes gain exp in campaign, events, and arena. That would make a lot of players happy. Doesnt have to be a huge amount, but just something!
Overall, a nice new game! Keep it up! I’ll be playing for awhile. Even longer if you listen to your players!
Auto-Play For A Puzzle Game?!
I love the cool base-building aspects (even though the waiting times become long) and the art style. This game is a really cool mixture of concepts. However, the auto-play function makes this game feel absolutely pointless to play. The auto-play actually makes pretty smart matches, thus defeating the purpose of even wanting to “play” a puzzle game. Very disappointed.
- Ember Entertainment, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ember Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Marketplace Bundle 5-2 $4.99
- Marketplace Bundle 3-1 $2.99
- Marketplace Bundle 10-4 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.