1. Network traffic can be redirected through your configured proxy servers. You don't need to configure proxy for each App alone and Apps that do not support proxy configuration also will honor your settings. All you need to do is put your proxy server in PosternVPN and specify which hosts/destinations should be visited through the proxy.PosternVPN supports all popular proxy servers:
1. SSH Tunnel
4. HTTPS/HTTP CONNECT method
It can be used to protect your personal private information like your IP addresses. Redirecting user data through a proxy server also enables a network administrator to enforce centralized access control policies within an organization.
2. PosternVPN itself can also be configured as a firewall to block any attempts to visit malicious sites. Sensitive data and private information can be stopped sending out. It also can prevent malicious background Apps from downloading harmful codes or data. You can also use it to block Ads, but recommend you to make such configuration with caution.
All user information is encrypted and stored on users' local devices only. PosternVPN does not upload them to any remote servers or share them with any third parties.
1. Fix network permission issue on mobile devices sold in China.
2. Add statement for user privacy protection.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.