Post obituaries, memorials and funeral plans easily and affordably with MyObits.
Death is a tragic part of life, but letting the world know of your loved one’s passing shouldn’t be so expensive. Let the memory of your loved one continue with MyObits. Obituaries are important for letting the world know of your loved one’s life and passing, but they shouldn’t be costing more than it should.
MyObits offers obituary creation and sharing, as well as announcements for funerals or memorials and lets you order flowers to send your condolences from the app.
Write an obituary that says everything you need about your loved one’s life without breaking the bank. MyObits is here to help.
- Create and send obituaries.
- Get obituary services at a low price point.
- Share obituaries publicly or privately.
- Share via Facebook, Email, Messenger or Text.
- Set up wake, funeral, vigil and memorial events.
- Receive notifications for memorial services.
- Order and send flowers to the family from the most trusted floral delivery service within the app.
SEARCH AND GET OBITUARY NOTIFICATIONS
- Set up keyword notifications (college, church, military unit, etc) to know when someone has passed.
- Search MyObits’ obituary database for past obituaries.
For filter notification subscriptions, a $0.99 payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase.
Your iTunes will be charged $0.99 again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period (1 month) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
Death is a tragic part of life. Let us help you through it with affordable obituary announcements when you download MyObits.
Thank you for using MyObits. We update on a regular basis to improve your experience.
Included in this update:
- Utilize Apple's In-app purchases.
- Added the ability to search for funeral homes in the services section.
- Phone number linking enabled to call up a service location (Funeral home/Church etc)
- Bug fixes (General/validations)
- Added iPad images.
- Added a button to FTD
- Included text validations on the camera permissions
- Included information regarding the monthly subscription
- Added the subscription text in the flow of purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Subscribes you to monthly fee
I just wanted to see if this app was worth the effort and entered a search term into its obit search form. Up pops a message that I have subscribed to the unlimited obit search option for 99 cents a month. I didn’t create an account and there was no option to choose no, I don’t want to subscribe. I also can’t find any menu in the app where I can op out or stop the subscription.
MemorialMusic, we reviewed the process and found no bugs. The message you saw was explaining that in order to filter obituaries by keyword you would incur a subscription of .99 a month. There was no charge to you. This process is currently being rebuilt from the ground up. Creating an obituary to preview and manually searching for obituaries is free to every user. We have also noted a change in the explanation for notifications thanks to your review and we appreciate your input. Please look for the update in the next week. Again, thank you for helping us better MyObits in the future.
- Scott Found
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Obits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyObits Obituary $34.99
- MyObits Notifications $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.