When a killer from Detective Parker’s childhood plots a series of murders, she must face her past before it steals her future!
Join Lily Parker and Victor Lane as they try to solve their most mysterious crime yet. Parker has gone from rookie to being one of the best detectives on the force. Yet, what is to come may be too much for even her extraordinary detective skills!
A restaurant owner is found standing over a dead body with a bloody knife in his hand. An open-and-shut case, right? But Parker has doubts…
The traumatic events of her childhood are coming back to her, and the M.O. appears to be the same as back then. But when more victims start to fall, all the evidence points to one person - Parker?!
Unravel the mystery, find justice for Parker and the victims, and bring back law and order. People are counting on you!
∙ Master all 12 mini games and become a top detective
∙ Use your police skills to solve crimes
∙ Find the criminal before it’s too late!
∙ Witness a dangerously compelling story
∙ Perform CSI tasks and examine clues
∙ Use forensic tools to analyze weapons, fingerprints and DNA samples
∙ Level up your detective team and make them stronger and better
∙ Uncover clues in 60 levels and 30 challenge levels
∙ Investigate in 10 locations, including 6 crime scenes
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
NEW! Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
We’ve adjusted the difficulty of some levels based on user feedback that they were too difficult. Thanks for the feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix level 12. I’ve played it twice perfectly and still cannot get 3 stars.
I bought levels 1-20 for 1.99. I got charged for it but I can’t play them. Why?
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry to hear you are having this issue! You should be able to restore your purchase by selecting the "Restore" button. This button is located in the settings. If you continue to have trouble please write to my team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Love Gamehouse original series
I live the Parker lane games but in all these type of games the mini games could be a little linger and more variety. Do more activities(steps) in general.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 300.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Parker & Lane: Twisted Minds $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- part of Parker & Lane? $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.