Grid Diary Classic has been featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love" numerous times. Grid Diary 2 is the long-awaited successor redesigned from the ground up to make keeping a diary even easier while being more powerful.
"Grid Diary is a new way to look at journaling." - AppAdvice
"It’s a well-designed, good-looking and intuitive app with a clear purpose." - InsideMobileApps
Did you ever try to keep a diary but never succeeded?
How to get ongoing, daily benefits from diary, including (but not limited to): gratitude, goal-setting, life-logging, deeply personal self-reflection, and countless warm-fuzzies?
Grid Diary is the answer for you.
Instead of wondering what you should write about each day, Grid Diary is introducing a unique way of writing a diary. It combines powerful diary and planner templates with reflective prompts to help you focus on the areas of life you want to track and flourish in every way.
Grid Diary is not just your average journal. It’s a customizable and flexible planner, organizer, mood tracker, and much more. With the powerful built-in features, you can build your own journal system that helps you cultivating happiness, developing positive habits, chasing your dream… The possibilities are endless. Grid Diary is an excellent choice for gratitude journal, weekly planner, bullet journal, yearly overview, goal tracker, 5-year journal and more.
Many of Grid Diary’s features are free to use, we also offer advanced features, including sync between all your devices, passcode lock and more color themes. All this, and future member-only features, can be unlocked with a single in-app subscription that covers all your devices.
The membership subscription has two options:
• $1.49 monthly, which offers a 3-day free trial
• $14.99 annually, which offers a 2-week free trial
Please note that:
• Price may vary by location.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at:
• Terms of Service
• Fixed an issue where the login interface is obscured by keyboard
• Optimized the process of importing data from the classic version
• Other bug fixes and improvements
If you like Grid Diary, we would greatly appreciate it if you rate the app on the App Store. It means a lot to us! If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can reach us at support at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Exact same problem as Kirscout!! I am a purchaser of their yearly subscription and can’t get into Grid Diary Classic because it crashes every time I open it. I couldn’t move my information to Grid Diary 2 even if I wanted to. A terrible app and bad customer service since they didn’t think about their customers when they updated. Don’t waste your time or money on this app!!
Impossible to use it
Since the developer “updated” and then abandoned Grid Diary Classic, that app now crashes 100% of the time upon opening. I have weeks worth of data that I can’t access at all, since opening the old app is required to migrate. I doubt I will start all over, since I don’t trust the developers.
How to type online?
The new version, Grid Diary 2, takes some getting used to, but it’s growing on me. I’m happy to see it still has a “memories” function and is still visually simple. Migrating my Classic data over took some troubleshooting, but I made it happen. I also appreciate that you can now have multiple journals for various topics. I only gave 4 stars because it seems to have lost the online typing connection feature, which means I can’t figure out a way to write using my laptop. If that feature gets added back in, then it’s 5 stars for sure!
Update: Was able to connect my blue tooth keyboard to my iphone, which allows for easier typing on long entries. I also see via twitter that an online version and desktop version is in the works.
- Xiamen Sumi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 47.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Sumi Interactive. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.49
- 1 Year $14.49
- 1 Year $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.