Build healthy daily habits and improve your life! To keep you motivated, Super Habit shows you your progress on a yearly calendar, your current and longest streak for each habit, as well as your yearly and all-time completion rates.
Many fantastic skills take at least a few months before you can achieve great results: learning an instrument, getting back in shape, learn a new language, etc. Focus on doing a little bit every day, log it into the app Super Habit, and within a few months you’ll start to see great results.
Build good habits, break bad habits and achieve greatness!
If you want to build even more habits and get better in all areas of your life, you can upgrade to Super Habit PREMIUM!
We care about your privacy: your data never leaves your phone or the iCloud/iTunes backups of your phone. We do not save any of your habits data to our servers.
SUPER HABIT PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlimited habits
- Dark Mode
- Unlimited reminders
- Export/import data to Files
- Change App Icon
- Custom sharing templates
Feel free to get in touch via the app if you have any feedback or suggestion, I read all your emails!
To a better you,
Hi everyone! Hope you're making fantastic progress in your life and that Super Habit is helping you build great habits. In this version:
• VISUALS: you can now create beautiful visuals to share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. I plan to add more templates and gradients, so if you have a good eye for design, please send me your suggestions and I might implement them into the app :-)
• QUICK ACTIONS: on 'Today' screen, you can long press on a habit to access quick actions. This should help you save time and discover new settings!
• HISTORY and EDIT buttons: Many people asked me how they could mark dates in the past as "Completed", because the "Past dates" button was hard to spot. I've improved that and made the two buttons clearer.
• NOTIFICATIONS BUG: a few users encountered issues with notifications, I might have fixed that. I've also added a way to debug them, so if you have any issues, feel free to get in touch.
• v1.5.1: just noticed that the visuals images exported had a size of about 7MB! In v1.5.1 we’re now down to about 500KB per image.
More features coming soon!
Keep sending me feedback, I have received some fantastic ideas over the months.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Habit App of them all!
I have tried several habit tracker/habit breaker apps that are highly reviewed and rated and this is by far the best. It’s user interface design is simplistic and user friendly. I am now making progress on my goals and couldn’t be happier with how it tracks my data. The 365 calendar is a great visual tool and I love how it keeps your longest streak count. It’s also very easy to input your data, just one click and you’re done for the day!
Developer Response ,
Wow... thank you so much. Kevin
It’s really nice to have a chance to keep tracks on your habits like running, cycling, flying drone etc. and seeing the days you were active on tile-based charts. Especially if you’re an organized person. Only missing thing I’ve noticed is a widget. It’d be pretty convenient to mark those days for habits through a widget. Also being able to set different colors for each habit might be a good idea. Thanks for developing this app! Much appreciated.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Custom color per habit is a great idea and I’ll work on it soon, and a widget is on the mid/long-term roadmap as well. Thank you for your suggestions and feel free to contact me at any time via the app if you ever come up with more ideas on how to improve it!
Couple changes. . Please
First off I love how simple this app is. Other habit tracker apps seem so complicated. My only two things I would like to see added. . Maybe a notes section, and the option to chose if you did not do something for that day. Other habit apps have the option to click the days you wanted tracked and also if you chose to do that habit or whatever. If you didn’t there’s an option to click so it doesn’t look like you purposely skipped it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I’ll add notes in a future version, it’s a good idea. Would you like to be able to enter one note per day per habit?
Regarding your second suggestion, I did not understand it 100%. Could you tap “contact me” inside the app and send me an email so that we can clarify that? I’d love to work on your suggestion :)
Thanks a lot,
- Kevin Quisquater
- 16.9 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kevin Quisquater
- In-App Purchases
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $6.99
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $8.99
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.