ReadingIQ is the comprehensive digital learning library app for kids ages 2 to 12, designed by national education experts to perfectly align with your child’s reading ability and grade level. ReadingIQ features over 7,000 award-winning books and childhood classics your kids won’t want to put down from popular publishers such as National Geographic, Whitman, Charlesbridge, and Highlights, and includes the entire ABCmouse library as well as exclusive titles that aren’t available anywhere else.
ReadingIQ’s unique features intelligently organize titles to make it easy for your child to find the perfect book to match his or her interests, and books are constantly added so there’s always something new to discover. From beautifully illustrated picture books, popular series, and comic books, to chapter books, graphic novels, and books on every academic subject, ReadingIQ is the anywhere, anytime personal learning library that helps your child grow as a reader.
What Reading Experts Say
“Children who read more than 10 pages per day score 10% higher in reading proficiency.”
Source: NAEP, (2000). The Nation’s Report Card—Fourth Grade Reading Highlights.
“Reading for just 10 minutes per day increases the number of words a child reads in a year by more than half a million.”
Source: Adams, M. J. (2006). The promise of automatic speech recognition for fostering literacy growth in children and adults.
Unlock a learning adventure with ReadingIQ—the exciting daily reading library app for kids ages 2 to 12!
● Unlimited access to 7,000 premium books for learning on the iPad and iPhone
● Uses widely adopted standards for preschool through 6th grade, including Lexile® levels
● A complete online learning library created by the education experts of ABCmouse
● Expertly curated by teachers and librarians, with content across all genres
● Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners, well-known books, and exclusive ABCmouse titles
● Age-appropriate books that children love to read
● Learn to read with a vast collection of fiction and nonfiction titles
● Books on every academic subject
● Aligns with school curriculum and great for homeschooling
● Book recommendations and reading lists to build important reading skills
● Matches your child’s reading level to accelerate learning
● Comprehension quizzes to help measure your child’s reading skills
● Hundreds of books in Spanish for all reading levels
● Easy to track and monitor progress
● 100% safe and kid-friendly environment to explore!
● This app offers two membership options: $4.99/month or $29.99/year
● Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
- Spanish bookshelf for each reading level – nearly 400 books
- New collections featuring International Women’s Day
- Five new animal avatars
- Audio enhancements and expanded audio availability
Ratings and Reviews
Great except for one thing
The choice of books, the text to speech and highlighting, plus the pause feature is great. I highly recommend this program for parents and those who work with children with reading delays. However, some of the adults reading the books use that very annoying, high pitched, child-like voice. Why on earth is that necessary? Also, I wish there would be a way to slow down the reading speed just a bit.
One of my fav's
My daughter loves it. She doesn't like to get off her iPad so this is perfect. We saw an ad on TV so we got it. I'm so proud of her talking about the books she read. And I already purchased it and it's worth it. It is better than any learning app. Suggestions: there should be quiz after reading a book. There should be ratings for each book. There could be videos related to the book. That's it! Have a great day! 👍🏻❤️
Terrible customer service
I signed up for the app using iTunes. After my trial I paid for the one year subscription. After paying I received an email from ReadingIQ stating my account had been terminated for non-payment. I contacted ReadingIQ providing my receipt from iTunes requesting they correct this issue and make my account right, or issue a refund. They refused to do either one. (iTunes is issuing me a refund at this point) I’m shocked at their unwillingness to correct the issue even with proof of payment and the run around to try and get my money again! I will not attempt to use this app again and do not recommend it!
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- TM & © 2018 Age of Learning, Inc. Patents Pending
- In-App Purchases
- One Month 4.99 $4.99
- One year 29.99 $29.99
- ReadingIQ $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.