Welcome to the Final Frontier!
You have the conn! Summon your skills in strategy, combat, diplomacy, and leadership to master the dangerous universe of Star Trek Fleet Command.
Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
As the commander of a starbase on the edge of civilized space, you will recruit iconic officers like James T. Kirk, Spock, and Nero - and build powerful ships including the Enterprise, the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey.
Join millions of players - forge alliances, defeat your enemies, and build an epic fleet to secure, or dominate, the galaxy.
Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, boldly go where no one has gone before!
Be prepared to:
- Experience epic conflict in a vast, dynamic galaxy
- Collect, build, and upgrade iconic ships
- Take the conn and control ships in star system and galaxy views
- Encounter famous Star Trek™ characters in an epic, galaxy-spanning storyline
- Help locals, fight pirates, or negotiate peace in hundreds of unique missions
- Recruit famous officers with unique, tactical abilities
- Ally yourself with Federation, Klingon, or Romulan forces
- Work with and against thousands of other players in real-time
- Build, upgrade, and defend your starbase
- Discover new technologies, ship upgrades, and resources
- Decimate the Romulans, brawl with the Klingons or destroy the Federation; The choice is yours
- Create or join powerful player Alliances to dominate star systems and become the most powerful players in the galaxy
- An open world, strategy MMO
- Free to play
- Stunning graphics
- AR Filters allow you to bring your ship to life! Unlock a new filter with every new ship you build.
- Iconic Star Trek™ characters, ships and tech
- Fierce battles among the stars with players all over the world
- A New, immersive Star Trek™ story in the Kelvin Timeline
- Become the leader or member of a mighty alliance
- Explore the Star Trek Kelvin Timeline
- Multiple language options
Download Star Trek Fleet Command today and join millions all over the world.
© 2018 Scopely, Inc. All rights reserved.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK™ and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
New Ships: D3 (Rogue), Bortas (Rogue), B’Rel (Rogue), D4 (Rogue)
Player & Hostile Ships:
Player & Hostile Ship - D3 (Rogue)
Hostile Only Ship - Bortas (Rogue) , B'Rel (Rogue), Hostile Only Ship - D4 (Rogue)
John Harrison, Yuki Sulu, Paul Zhou
Bug Fixes -
- Fixed an issue where chest rewards would not correctly stack where appropriate
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a chest with one item in it would immediately purchase the chest.
- Fixed an issue where players could “hide” under planets/mining nodes
- Fixed an issue where Warping status was not accurate when returning to the game from a suspended state.
Ratings and Reviews
Handed in my phaser and tricorder. I’m out.
This game started great but, like all F2P players you reach a point where you can’t really advance with sinking serious cash in and, for this game, that level is, shockingly, 19 out of 50. In my case, to advance I had to build a 19th level shipyard which required 300 refined crystals which you can only attempt to get every nine hours and you will only receive between 5 and 20 at a time, or none at all. I presently have 45 because you need them for ship improvements, research and other things in the game. You can also get them by completing tasks, like research or base improvements. This is where the second issue with this game comes in: it is still insanely buggy. Five of the last six days I’ve had one or two tasks get completed and gotten no credit in the task progress, which is crap. If you’re going to make it impossible to F2P what’s the point? I don’t mind grinding. I F2Ped Game of War for an entire year and dropped maybe $20 total and made it to 50th level in about 3-4 months. There is NO WAY that’s possible in this game. Plus there is a PVP issue with mining which you absolutely have to do to get resources and complete storyline goals. You can be attacked even with a peace shield up and there are two or three alliances who are dedicated to just smashing miners. PAX was the main culprit on my server. This game has tons of potential but they have a long way to go to get me back. Play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes instead.
To boldly play no more.
I’ve been playing this for little over a month now and it’s been a lot of fun, exploring the universe, the missions and building up my station has been enjoyable and the alliances have been nice and so for there’s been little grieving from other players and alliances which have been fun. But sadly all that has come to an end, with the release of the new event the alliance wars. It’s made the game pretty much unplayable. Within the time so far I’ve watched entire sectors that were once filled with people now empty besides these high level players that swoop in to kill any ship in the area, they have a 4-5 level on an of the other ships in the area and we can’t even mine with out a ship being hit not even 5 minutes out. Before there was a stable but easy truths with players not to attack ships unless at war or over capacity, but now it’s just chaos. Players aren’t leaving there bases now out of fear of being attacked. There’s no way unless you pay to have any level of protection. Just a little bit ago I was chased from three different sectors by higher levels ships in level 13 they were 15-16. Even after I jumped to a lower level area I still found 15 in 10-11 level areas attacking any ship they find. So unless you have a high level ships or you are willing to pay money for temporary protection there’s almost no point in playing right now after level 10.
Still in the Alpha stage of development
I love Star Trek and so I have been excited to jump in and play. I am probably about 30 hours into game play and while I really have enjoyed the concept but definitely missing the mark. There are consistent issues with glitches and bugs. Menus or buttons will break and you won’t be able to exit or interact with anything. Notifications will get stuck and you won’t be able to get rid of a badge even though you’ve already acknowledged it.
After about level 10 you are able to attack and be attacked by other players. Which would seem exciting except for there are no natural barriers that separates players. So it doesn’t matter that you’ve advanced to a certain level, someone that is 3x your power can easily attack your ship and destroy it. You can also do the same to others. The challenge is if you’re trying to complete missions or mine resources it is inevitable that within a few minutes you will be attacked and destroyed. As your ships become more and more powerful it takes longer and longer for them to repair. So get ready to wait 30 minutes to an hour for your ships to rebuild every time you login.
I could go on about the things that aren’t quite there but this game has wasted enough of my time. Overall, great concept and if you have a week to blow on this game then do it. After that you’ll prolly get bored of it like so many other players and delete the app.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 438.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scopely Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Peace Shield Pack $4.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Master Ship Power Pack $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.