Experience the best of all your favorite Yahoo products in one place. That’s what you’ll discover when you tap into the new Yahoo app. From local weather to sports scores and highlights, top news stories, stock quotes, in-mail coupons and more, we’re delivering you a personalized experience like never before. Think of it as your daily guide—one that rewards you for being part of the Yahoo family by giving you VIP access to our top brands, features, and partner deals. But it doesn’t end there. We’re always adding more rewards and services to the app because delighting you in a variety of ways is our number one priority; today, tomorrow and beyond.
● Weather: Plan your day with local weather.
● News: Stay informed with the top news stories of the day.
● Sports: Track live scores, schedules, and news from your favorite teams and players.
● Finance: See latest market data, trending news, popular stocks and get updates on your personal portfolio.
● Inbox coupons: Save money and time by never missing a coupon from your inbox.
● Horoscope: Choose your sign and see what the day has to offer.
● Search: Quickly search the web, right from the app
● Local deals: Sign in using your Yahoo login from Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Sports, or Yahoo Finance. Or sign up to become part of the Yahoo family where you’ll get access to special offers and local deals!
Look out for more features as we hope to delight Yahoo members by introducing more benefits in coming weeks.
Thank you for continuing to use the Yahoo app and sending us your feedback. This week we’re enhancing the Weather feature by adding the ability to track weather forecasts in multiple cities. We’re also adding a new “Did you know” feature that gives you a fun fact at the end of your feed so you know you’re fully informed and caught up.
Ratings and Reviews
A great app!
Simple, essential and intuitive.
No reader comments?
It doesn’t seem like this app shows reader comments to articles like the actual website does?
Can’t even do basic things like click on search suggestions. It’s just unresponsive. Also wished that it included yahoo answers within the app itself without it having to open up safari in order to use it. Was hoping to be able to access my favorites this way which was the whole point of me installing the app but I realize it isn’t even possible to do. How can you not have such a basic feature?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.