Mixing Station allows you to remote control digital mixers from Allen&Heath, Behringer and Midas.
The following models are supported:
- X32 / M32
- XAir / M18
- A&H Qu series
- A&H GLD series
- Fully customizable UI
- Create unlimited DCA groups (IDCAs)
- Customizable layers, layouts, channel order and mutegroup labels
- RTA overlay in PEQ /GEQ view
- Gain reduction history for gate and dynamics
- Peak hold for all meters, editable hold times
- Peq preview in channel strip
- High contrast mode for outdoor usage
- Routing Matrix
- Up to 32 channels channels per layer
- Mix copy
- Feedback detection for ringing out wedges
- More features available depending on the connected mixer model
Note: This app is not a DAW! It does not play any audio! It is for remote controlling only.
Ratings and Reviews
It's deceiving that you can download this for free. You can't actually use it with a console without paying for the in-app purchase. It's just a glorified demo app.
It is worth as $2,000
Finally an awesome mixing console for the Behringer X-Air18
This is awesome! Finally an IOS version, and I prefer it to the old Android version already. Problem was more of the tablets than the app; went through several cheap ones quickly before finally buying an name brand that worked reliable most of the time. Very stable out of the box and well worth the cost. And no more junk Android tablets, I can finally use my trusted IOS devices instead. Great work again David and Thank You!
- David Schumann
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 dev-core
- In-App Purchases
- XM32 Pro $6.99
- XAir Pro $4.99
- Qu Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.