Woven pulls together every stage of the calendar lifecycle – planning, scheduling, preparation, meeting, and follow-up – and puts it into a smart, cohesive view.
• Eliminate the back and forth of scheduling with collaborative event planning
• See calendar events and related travel on a map
• The Woven Assistant finds times and schedules meetings directly from your email
• Manage availability, scheduling activity, and event updates across both work and personal calendars to help avoid conflicts
Use the desktop version to schedule from your computer.
Fully compatible with Google Apps/GSuite accounts.
• Add personal conference information to draft events
• Setting to show or hide declined events on the calendar
• Faster app start up speed
• Other fixes and improvements to editing event times and all day event display
We are always looking for feedback to make Woven better. For feedback and support, contact us at: woven.com/contact
Ratings and Reviews
What are the Terms of Service?
The app doesn’t present you with the Terms of Service before asking you to agree with them.
Developer Response ,
This was an oversight on our part; apologies. During sign up, you could click on the text “Terms of Service” to see the terms before continuing. However, the previous interface did not make it obvious that the text is actually clickable. We fixed the issue in our latest update (1.0.3) and the text “Terms of Service” is now highlighted in addition to being clickable. Thank you for your feedback!
Interesting new way to schedule
Coordinating a time to meet over email is a pain; this app has a cool way to just share a link and let people choose the time that works best for them.
Map view is also unique, good for planning out travel.
Great app! Love shared scheduling!!!
Liking this app so far. The shared scheduling feature helps reduce the amount of email exchanges I need when booking a meeting with my clients.
Once you figure out it’s actually pretty slick!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.