To use this application please register on support.faveohelpdesk.com. Faveo Support application will work with Faveo Helpdesk Pro Edition web-based application.
Any user who is using any Faveo products then he can use this app for support.
Headquartered in Bangalore, Faveo HELPDESK provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support.
Faveo Helpdesk is specifically designed to cater to the needs of startups and SME’s empowering them with state of art, ticket based support system. In today’s competitive startup scenario customer retention is one of the major challenges. Handling client query diligently is all the difference between retaining or losing a long-lasting relationship. The company is driven by a passion for providing tools for managing consumer queries for strategic insights and helping companies take those decisive decisions.
Faveo is designed & developed by Ladybird Web Solution Pvt Ltd and launched in October 2015.
Check out the knowledge-base and our Video channel to learn how to use Faveo web app and mobile apps.
1. Create a ticket and view ticket details An user can create a ticket by providing subject and its details. He can also add attachments (photos and files ) while creating the ticket.
2. View Tickets - He can view his own open tickets and closed tickets.
He can able to see ticket details and current conversations between him and Faveo Agents.
3. Ticket Reply - He can give a reply to the ticket by providing appropriate contents. He can also add attachments(photos and files) while replying to the ticket.
4. Change Ticket Status- He can able to change the ticket status.
In this app, there are 2 ways to change ticket status,
A) Status Change for Single Ticket - If a user wants to change the status of 1 ticket then he has to go on the ticket details page then from that view he can able to change the status of the ticket.
B) Status Change for Multiple Tickets - If the user wants to change the status of 1 and more tickets simultaneously then on open tickets and closed tickets main view he has to hold and press long on tickets then select multiple tickets mode will on then he can able to select multiple tickets and change its status.
5. Profile View and Edit - User can able to see his profile details, also he can edit his profile details.
6. Change password - He can able to change his account password by providing an old password and new password.
7. Ticket Search - User can able to search his ticket by giving ticket id, some keyword of ticket subject ..etc
8. This app is useful for only verified Faveo Helpdesk users/clients. (Not for agent/admin of Faveo Helpdesk)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.