Polysphere is a brand new puzzle game that trains your brain! Swipe to rotate the puzzle until you see a complete picture. Dive into a whole new 3D puzzle experience!
Relax and enjoy the masterpieces you will create!
We love you! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Polysphere game we offer you the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 after a 3-day free trial. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers a monthly subscription for $19.99. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
3. 3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers a yearly subscription for $99.99.It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
End of trial period and subscription renewal
This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial period or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want in the settings if your iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but-
This think game is fun, but I’ve been noticing some “difficulties.” Most of the pictures are different, they won’t go together no matter how much I turn it. I’ve been taking pictures of before, and after it was finished. I have seen that it won’t fit together, because I doesn’t. I’ve found out that the shapes change after you click help, and watch the video. I looked at one of the figures which was a shark, it was the right side that it should have been but what I noticed was that the fin on the top was to the side. But then after I watched the video, it was just- perfect!? It fit together perfectly!! The fin was up even though before, it was crooked. The shape fit together so well even if I moved it upside down, but when I didn’t have help- it didn’t go together at all, no matter how many times I moved it up, down, and side to side. I feel like the people who made this game are just trying to make money out of people watching the ads, so in order to let people keep going with the game, they force the people to watch the ads. Now I’m not trying to give a really bad review, I mean it’s fun! But it’s just annoying that I have to watch so many videos just so it will let me continue with the game. It’s a nice relaxing game to play, but it really frustrates me to have to watch video after video. Again, this isn’t a hate review, but I don’t think people should have I watch tons of videos just to play one game.
I, personally, find this game very fun, and I do think you should download it, but there are just a few things that I think should be fixed:
1. I think that the membership should be set up differently, maybe if you just have to pay a certain amount one time and never have to again, like in the game BitLife. This might make the game more affordable.
2. This may not fit for everyone, but I don’t have social media. To pass levels on this game, you have to complete all the nonmember puzzles on the previous levels. When I finished with the second level nonmember puzzles, it wouldn’t unlock the next level because there was one more puzzle that I had to finish. But, to unlock this puzzle, I had to subscribe and like the company on Instagram, which I do not have. So I basically couldn’t continue the game because of this level. Eventually, I somehow made the device glitch, and then I could get to the puzzle, but this may not work for everyone, so I think you should take this part away from the game. If you want people to subscribe to you, then maybe you should just post picture and videos and ask people to subscribe ON INSTAGRAM instead of in a completely different app.
Don’t get me wrong, this game is great, but if these things were fixed, this game would be AMAZING! Thank you for your time!
Needs so much improvement.
Excuse me? Are you telling me you made a game that spams ads, only has 8 levels, and makes you pay a ton every week just to unlock the rest? Seriously, if you want to make a game that people actually like, and will actually pay 20 dollars a month to play it instead of angering the people who downloaded it, here are some suggestions.
First of all, try to get rid of some of the ads. This app had way too many ads for just eight levels. A few would be alright. 100 is not. Get the difference?
Second, put more free levels into the app. Just 8 levels? C’mon, I know coding a game takes awhile, but just eight free levels is not acceptable for me and so many aggravated customers. Maybe bump it up to 15 or maybe 20 so more people get the taste of the game, and feel good about it completely before purchasing premium. They will also be happy with you developers for having a selection of free levels, and they could be pleased enough to actually purchase the full game.
In summary, this game is actually very good, but has too many flaws to count. It’s very satisfying (when the ads don’t get spammed) and a good stress reliever. I didn’t want all this to come out as rude, I just think this app needs proper critique for improvements and happy costumers. Toodles!
- Playgendary GmbH
- 264.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Playgendary
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Membership (1 week) $7.99
- Unicorns Artworks Pack SALE $0.99
- Diamond Membership (1 month) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.