Color Relief is a fun and addictive way to de-stress and get creative by coloring.
* 1000+ images to paint: animals, butterflies, florals, fashion, people, mandalas, etc.
* Easy to color: choose your color palette and tap to color.
* Advanced brush types: smoke, marker, pattern, watercolor, etc.
* Get inspired by the community: share drawings with people from around the world.
* Social share: easily share your drawings in your favorite social network.
Color Relief Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download).
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Color Relief Plus subscription.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Brush alpha enable.
- Long press to extract color.
- Delete artwork: one tap to reset the drawing and two taps to delete the image.
Ratings and Reviews
My opinion is the app is great, there’s no bugs for me nor ads there’s only maybe 1/2 every 15/30 minutes I do however not like the fact that almost everything is money I don’t really mind the art stuff being money I think the Sketches should be free I mean they give you quite a few options but I scroll through the sketches and I only like the ones for money, but that’s alright. I think overall the app is amazing and I will be playing it again, I do think they should make more artsy 90s cartoon aesthetic ones too, but that’s it for now I will be playing this app often. I hope my review helps you and if you’re really into art and you’re stressing this is perfect for you, it helps me get the stress away and I can sleep comfortably, Bye!
- Xiguang Li
- 82.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Xiguang Li
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly $2.99
- Yearly $39.99
- Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.