Ship is here to make dating fun again. With Ship, friends can set each other (or themselves) up -- because who knows you better than your friends?
1. Sign up and invite friends to your Crew.
2. Let your Crew find you matches. You can sit back or join the search.
3. Discuss prospects with your Crew (because great dates are something to talk about).
Not Single, and feel weird downloading a dating app? Plot Twist - you can still use this app. Ship has a different look and functionality when you sign up to help your friends find matches.
1. Sign up and select “I’m not single.”
2. Join your single friends’ Crews.
3. Match your friends with people you deem worthy (because that’s what friends are for).
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been in a relationship for a while and haven’t been on the apps. I love that I can now participate and swipe for my friends. If they ever incorporate the idea of finding friends I am totally in! I do wish that friends could chat with the prospects. I’d like to be more hands on and groom some of these dudes (: My only complaint is that the profiles show how far away people are but not where they are located. My friend is moving to my city soon so I’d like to make sure the 60 mile away prospects are 60 miles in the correct direction!
LOVE the concept, but has some initial kinks (to be expected)
This concept is brilliant! I’m not a fan of using dating apps for myself but one of my best friends is on all them and has chosen some terrible guys.. now I can hopefully find some winners for her and keep her from (completely) wasting her time!
The newness of the app is evident through some kinks - like not being able to see the names/photos of people in your crew, making it confusing - but once all of those are ironed out, this app will definitely take off! Super excited to start using it for my friends once the word gets out about it!
So far, it’s a cool concept but...
A friend and I joined the app so that we could swipe for each other. Everything in the app looks good but there aren’t any “save” buttons when you create your profile. I’ve copy/pasted my “bio” at least 10 times and every time I sign in, it’s gone. It’s the same for my friend; types a “bio”, starts swiping, goes back to look at her profile and there’s nothing there.
Also, I know it’s relatively new dating app but it is seriously lacking potential suitors and needs some sort of verification tool because I saw a profile of a guy that looks like he’s (not lying) about 10 years old.
- Connect LLC
- 70.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Connect LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.