Wanderer of Lifetimes is a role playing game set in an Eastern-inspired land where the rules of life and death are governed by the cycle of karma. The player will set out to achieve a mission over many lifetimes that will ultimately determine the fate of the world.
The game incorporate text-adventure style narrative with 2D exploration and stamina based combat. The game mainly takes place in the living world but will also offer unique mechanics in the afterlife. Only in the afterlife can the player can spend karma accrued in life for various adjustments to their avatar such as acquiring permanent power ups/abilities and applying temporary boons to help improve the chance of success in the next life. It is through the karma system that game attempts to encourage players to find new ways of approaching challenges after experiencing failure.
- Added warning for insufficient stamina for equipped items
- item description now display post adjusted values
- Adjusted 2H stamina cost rate, charge up time and poise gain
- 2H weapon now have a passive -25% stamina regen effect for how heavy they are
- Fixed a bug where a tutorial prompt won't disappear
- Fixed a bug where combat item button appear unintentionally
- Fixed a bug where 2H weapon block used the wrong stamina cost rate
Ratings and Reviews
I watched this game progress through the game dev reddit and I couldn’t wait to play it. I was not disappointed at all with the finished result. I love the art style and that the game has a story. It is unlike any phone game I have ever played. The controls are interesting because they are so different from anything I have played with before as well. The combat is easy at first but hard to master. Overall probably my favorite phone game of all time. Thank you for making this.
Very good game
Honestly this is one of my favorite games. I love the combat mechanics and the whole karma system. One thing that frustrated me was that I entered a fight when I didn't have enough maximum stamina to actually use my weapon. The only choice I had was to just sit there and wait for the event to kill me. I just wish there was a warning message or something. But also I could have avoided it if I was paying more attention. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes RPGs.
Developer Response ,
Hi Battata, the insufficient stamina warning has been added in the latest update (1.4 build 21).
still needs work
friend of your cousin‘s☺️ im using an iphoneX, the top status bar is not displayed correctly, please fix it thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi Tianbaobt, I'll look into this issue. Do you have a screenshot of what you see? Can you send it to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thank you
- Pintian Zhang
- 417.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Pintian Zhang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.