By Pangea Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• NETWORKED MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH GAME CENTER!
• Voted "Best iPhone Game" at Apple's WWDC '08
• 2008 Austin GDC Independent Games Festival Showcase Winner!
• "Best Puzzle Game" from appstoreapps.com
• "Best Puzzle Game 2008" from Best App Ever Awards
Enigmo is a 3D puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive.
The physics in Enigmo are truly amazing to watch! This is one of the most unique puzzle games ever created.
In addition to the 50 levels that come with the game, you can also download many more levels for free! As of version 1.1, you can download levels created by other users or by yourself with the Mac or PC version of Enigmo which has a built-in level editor. You may submit your levels to us and we'll include them in the public list if we like them enough.
Watch the behind the scenes video: http://pangeasoft.net/iphone/behindthescenes.html
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Fixes compatibility with iOS 5,6 and 7.
I remember playing Enigmo on an old Power-PC Mac about 10 years ago, and this is bringing back lots of memories! The only issues I see are that it's missing the distinctive soundtrack the Mac version had, and the "double tap to return to inventory" thing can sometimes trigger if I switch between moving and turning a piece. All in all, though, it's still the great game I remember.
One of the classics.
People are flooded with apps nowadays. I'm lucky enough to have been able to experience this in 2008 when apps were a new thing. This game was a pioneer. Should be in the app hall of fame.
Lacks iCloud Support
The gameplay mechanics are good, however please add iCloud support for saving progress between devices.
- Gameplay graphics and UX are becoming very outdated. They need to be refreshed to take advantage of modern hardware/iOS capabilities.
- GameCenter function is buggy. The app freezes after returning from GameCenter achievements or Leaderboards.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 07, 2014
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pangea Software, Inc.
- © 2012 Pangea Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kid Pack #1$0.99
- Kid Pack #2$0.99