SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, security dashboard and automated backup for just $19.99. You can purchase the subscription from the app store and it will be charged to your iTunes account. It will auto-renew at the end of the year. Use your iTunes account to cancel the subscription anytime up to 24 hours before the renewal.
You can read about our terms of service at https://splashid.com/terms.htm
What's New in Version 8.1.5
Optimised code for improving application stability during sync.
Was okay before subscription service. Now there's pop ups and takes a long time to open if it doesn't crash. Long lapse to search data too. Should have left it alone. I will look for another free app when I have time to transfer 200+ passwords. Couldn't leave a good thing alone. Greed killed another good app.
Has saved me many times!!!
I can't tell you how many times this app has saved me! You know who you are- going to a website you haven't been to in a while and you've forgotten the password. Whallah! You've got it with this app. Even with computers that mostly save your passwords now, this is still indispensable. There is always some application that you run into that your password doesn't pop up- like getting into your phone on restart, and you think it is the password you've always used- but you've forgotten that you were prompted to change it last time. Or which email was that?? Yahoo, google, google plus, iCloud, mac.com?? No problem, SplashID has it! What about your wifi connection? You need to sign in again. What was the password?- They made you change it three months ago when you had that problem. No worries, you put it in SplashID. It's also fun to go down the list and see all the sites you've forgotten about, and all the changes you've had to make with passwords- as I keep notes and dates on those, which also has come in handy many times when talking to any support companies on the phone. So yes, a very useful app!!
Yearly Subscription Mandatory
You will eventually need to subscribe. If you don't pay $19.99 a year, you will not be able to retrieve your info after your trial is up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 8.1.5
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2016 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99