SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is SplashID Safe? Watch a quick video at http://splashdata.com/what
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Secure sharing feature allows you to securely send records to both SplashID users and non-SplashID users
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Sort by Name, Category, Type, Date or Most visited records - shows you the records that you view often for quick access
* Identity protection concierge service
* Backup to / Restore from Dropbox
* User friendly split view interface on iPad for a desktop like experience
* Option to mark a record local only
* 2-factor authentication
* Airdrop integration to share records between iOS devices
* Automatic icon selection based on record name
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not Keeper, not Dashlane, not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet, not Keychain.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
SplashID Cloud Services Yearly Subscription Details
Duration: 1 year, auto-renewed at the end of the year
Price: $19.99 per year
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 7.2
- New and improved user interface!
- Redesigned list view with a powerful new action bar
- Redesigned record view with a single screen experience
- Split view for iPad
- Complete web login auto-fill and auto-submit functionality
- Share securely feature
- Automatic icon selection based on record name
- 2-factor authentication (cloud services subscribers)
- Option to mark a record local only
- Airdrop integration to share records between iOS devices
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2014 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Services$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99