Spanish-English Translation Dictionary and Verbs
By Ultralingua, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Ultralingua and get instant access to 300,000 Spanish-English translations, 40,000 Spanish and English phrases, 17,500 fully conjugated English and Spanish verbs, and updated slang and technical language. Works offline – no ads!
“Solid design...impressive.” — USA Today
“My favorite.” — New York Times
• 300,000 Spanish-English translations
• 40,000 Spanish and English phrases
• 17,500 fully conjugated English and Spanish verbs
• Searches as you type – no waiting for results
• Understands misspellings and conjugated verbs
• Translate numbers to words (e.g., turn “230” into Spanish)
• All the latest vocabulary from the internet, computing and business
• Updated slang, idioms, regional variations and usage examples
• Tap any word to find reverse translations and conjugations
• Save favorites and search history
• Control font and size for perfect readability
• Universal app works on both iPhone and iPad
Download now and see why the New York Times called Ultralingua the dictionary app “for serious language students and professionals.”
We support our app! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or comments.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Repaired a bug that caused the app to crash after updating on some devices. • Sped up launch. • Eliminated network access. • Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Not sure if it was worth it....
I bought this app for twenty dollars, which is expensive if the app is not worth it. Since I bought it, it has not been updated and I would like new features, like maybe you could say the word and it looks it up. Also there are a lot of slang words missing that I wish was there and also some expressions with multiple words in English that are not there or are hard to find if it isn't typed the exact same way. Overall it is useful but not as useful as j would wish and sometimes I have to go to google translate for a lot of information.
I'm a teacher in a school system where more than half of the students speak Spanish, and my grandson attends a dual immersion preschool. I chose carefully among the various Spanish-English, English-Spanish dictionaries. After a misstep with a very inexpensive and very poorly done dictionary, I settled on Ultralingua. I'm very pleased with it. I use it several times a day. The conjugations are very helpful, and it has all of the words I look up. I think you will find it to be a very good choice too.
I got charged for reloading apps
I'm out $40!! I had the Spanish-English and French-English dictionaries installed on my iPhone and iPads for a few years and used them often. And as you said, it stopped working after a recent update. So I deleted it (they were both in the same app) and went back in to reinstall both. It didn't say anything about getting them free because I had previously bought both, nor did it ask the confirmation question “Do you mean to buy this dictionary?” So since it didn't ask the confirmation to buy question, I figured it was reinstalling free. Nope. Just got the receipt for both.
I WANT MY $40 REFUND, please.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Ultralingua, Inc.
- © Ultralingua, Inc. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.