Google – Search made just for mobile
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of updates on what matters to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Personalize your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
What's New in Version 33.0
We’ve introduced a new feed experience on the homepage of the Google app to help you better keep up to date with the topics that matter to you. You’ll see cards with things like sports highlights, top news, engaging videos, new music, stories to read and more. With the new feed, you can now:
• Follow topics, directly from Search results, including movies, sports teams, your favorite bands or music artists, famous people, and more
• Get stories with multiple viewpoints from a variety of sources, as well as other related information and articles
• Easily search for the topics you see in your feed by tapping on the subject header at the top of each card
Note: the updated feed is currently available on iPhone only
The Joy of Search
My first ever connection with Google was through search which has continued ever after, all around the world, and here and now on mobile. There is a joy in the whole process of search and discovery of what one is looking for. The App not only leads us to discovery but also provides a feed of updates through cards on what is important to us in terms of news, knowledge and latest information on our favorite topics. The Google Search homepage is truly engaging and rich in substance. A great way to start the day with.
Great app, few issues.
Running latest IOS firmware and IPhone 7. When weather icon is selected app freezes and usually never responds. App will crash if not closed manually. Been a problem for a while still even after latest update.
Very handy but crashes a lot
I don't usually use Safari because usually if I'm going on the internet, I'm using Google, which is why I love this app. HOWEVER, the app crashes when I'm in the middle of the something. Then I have to start all of over! It's supper annoying. Somehow I can't get myself to delete it! It would be great if you can fix it... Thanks.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 33.0
- Size: 196 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.