By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about Google Now cards: www.google.com/now
* requires iPhone 4s or later
What's New in Version 6.0.0
• Zagat reviews in restaurant search results
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great but getting really buggy
A while back safari kept crashing my phone so I was like ya know what screw it and I just downloaded Google instead. In this I also found I could save my creative writing homework to my phone using other Google apps and it was all very helpful and just made my life 10x easier. However over the past few days I've noticed its getting glitchy. At first it was just moving super slow then it started to crash the app and would close its self out once or twice. Finally it crashed my phone and I lost everything I had been researching and working on in other apps open in the background please fix this. I lost most of a story that I've been working on for a good part of this year
Awfully buggy for a Google Product
It has some cool features, but increasingly frequently it just quits and closes itself when I'm in the middle of researching something. When I re-open the app and click on "recent pages" in an attempt to get back to where I was, it tells me I don't have any. To make it more aggravating, it's started doing it in every session that lasts more than 15 or 20 minutes. To have to go back and try to recreate that long a path is beyond frustrating. For me, it's back to just using Google as my search engine in Safari. The time wasted when the app quits on me completely eclipses the things I find useful. Delete app!
The best browser + search tool
After having multiple issues with Safari, I downloaded this app and have been using it in its place ever since. Paired with my google calendar events, it tells me when to leave for events, what events (calendar events, sporting events, etc.) are coming up, as well as the status of packages shipped with confirmation sent to my email. My only complaint is several buggy issues in the last couple of versions, but not so bad that it's kept me from using the app altogether.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 6.0.0
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.