NYTimes – Breaking National & World News
By The New York Times Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arriving April 24: Get the news you need at a glance with The New York Times on Apple Watch.
Catch up quickly with one-sentence stories crafted specially for the small screen. Receive alerts when big news breaks. Use Handoff to continue reading on your iPhone or iPad, or touch Save for Later to build a personal reading list.
Plus, enjoy all of our award-winning journalism with the NYTimes app for iPhone.
iPhone App Features:
• Breaking news alerts: Get notified of major developing stories, and tailor alerts to topics of interest
• Morning briefings: Start your day with a tip sheet compiled by Times journalists
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices
• Today widget: Top headlines are always just a swipe away
• Pick up where you left off on another device with Handoff
• International edition: Global news and coverage from dozens of bureaus around the world
• Exclusive videos and award-winning photography
• Customize your list of favorite sections and blogs
The NYTimes iPhone app is free to download, and all users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com, with a Times Digital Subscription.
Subscribe now and your first week is free.*
• Unlimited access to this app + NYTimes.com for $14.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes apps for iPhone and iPad + NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
• Times Premier (including All Digital Access) for $44.99 per month. Cancel anytime. Times Premier members also receive access to the Times Insider blog, TimesTalks videos, TBooks, special Times crosswords, complimentary access for family members and three gift subscriptions per year.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 591-9233. We respond to every inquiry.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps, NYTimes.com + Tablet Apps and All Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions, Times Premier content, or The New York Times Crossword. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
What's New in Version 4.8
Arriving April 24: The New York Times on Apple Watch. We can’t wait to show you what’s coming.
New in this update:
• We’ve brought our rich interactive graphics to iPhone.
• Now it’s easier to log in to your NYTimes account, with 1Password and LastPass integration.
• Photos and slide shows are a bit more magical. To dismiss an image, just flick it away.
If you like our app, please leave a review in the App Store. For bug reports or complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every message.
Infested with ads - terrible!!!
This app has become totally infested with "in column" ads that are nearly impossible to avoid triggering.
This is simply an unacceptable, amoral design change that has no respect for paying digital subscribers of the New York Times.
What on earth is the New York Times thinking?!!!
Crashes All The Time
The app crashes and won't open after the latest app update--which my phone automatically does. I wish it hadn't because now I am missing serious Friday morning news. NY Times, please fix!
I prefer the icon with the newspaper not the company logo.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The New York Times Company (iDP)
- © 2015, The New York Times Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- NYTimes.com + Smartphone App$14.99
- All Digital Access$34.99
- Times Premier$44.99
- All Digital Access$34.99